All Transformers are now WEAK! V 1.10.5.4

Rovio... Let's start with the fact that I am level 465. I have played 8000 miles of ABT. So in this latest update introducing the latest round of Challenges, I thought that the firepower of all of my level 15 transformers might just be different in the challenge rounds, but in fact, NO. The WHOLE game has changed again. It takes a Lvl 15 Goldbite Grimlock THREE full seconds to vaporize a gold brick. It takes 16 shots from a level 15 Optimus Prime to kill a sharktihog. It takes six shots from Bludgeon to kill a simple flying pig, and Ultra Magnus (always a weakling) takes 8 shots to kill a simple unarmored pig. It takes at least 6-8 shots from Starscream to break a stone block and at least a full second for any of my level 15 grimlocks to grab an energon. WTF. Was this on purpose? or simply a failure to test whether @gradientturtle7 PLEASE. For God's sake. Where is the testing. On the positive side (the only one I have found) the Walking Mortar Towers are now relatively killable. If it weren't for the energonicons, who's firepower seems unaffected by the nonsense, I wouldn't even be able to finish a round. Since I hit level 435 several months ago, it would be a RARE node that would even cause me to have to heal. Now I have level 15 transformers that are ending nodes with half a heart. These same transformers usually complete ANY node with full health. Please fix it. and PLEASE test this stuff. Even send a message out to some of us asking if we will test your latest version for you. This is either 1) unbelievable or 2) intentional. I hope it is not the latter.
Exit mobile version