AB Seasons quest issu

Hi all: I have been playing AB on my iPad for a few years and enjoying the games, but I decided to sign up to see if anyone has run into this issue. I have been re-outfitting my birds with the wild outfits via the Quest but have run into a wall with finding a token in Pig Days. I will watch the video, get the Reward page which says Show Episode at the bottom. Then I click Show Episode and I get a message saying the episode is in Pig Days. I click the check mark and I get the main page for opening all the current games in AB Seasons: Pig Days, Marie Hamtoinette, Fairy Hogmother, etc etc. So I open a few Pig Days episodes and see no token for which to search. I go back to the Reward page and click the X box for another quest. The problem quest goes away but it WILL come back up again. In fact, as I am typing this, I x'd out the quest for another one, and after watching the video, I am sent to the same Pig Days deadend!! Still cannot find a game with a token! Sorry for this being rather wordy, but I am up against a brick wall! Thanks in advance for any help or advice! bob.c
Exit mobile version