AB Action Bugs & Glitches collection

I noticed many little bugs along the way so I thought I'd gather them together, also for the future for others to post them in one central thread. - Game will play music and SFX when device is muted (on iOS at least) unless you disable it in the app. No other app on my phone does that, if the device is on silent all apps are silent too. - Some graphics have a lower resolution than the rest (e.g. the splash screen or the AB Action logo - makes them look pixely on hi-res displays) - what's probably supposed to be the "Next" button after clearing a level only shows "Empty Text", at least on the German translation fixed in 2.0.3 - When caught inside cannons the birds are treated as not moving, which causes planes to spawn, and when an objective is cleared you proceed to the next section even though you could still clear blocks for points. (Not sure if that's a bug or intended) - After a cannonshot my bird hit a boundary and suddenly stopped moving when it still had lots of momentum left. - When watching a video for a small energy refill, the counter for a new regular refill resets. (This isn't the case in AB2 so not sure if that's a bug or intended.)
Exit mobile version