10000 pearls deducted but hat not purchased?

Hi everyone. I am new here but have been playing Angry Birds 2 for maybe 2 years. I have been experiencing issues with the app (on Android) since the most recent update, i.e. Fitness Hat Adventure update. Specifically, the app hangs or knocks me out from time to time. It can happen anytime, e.g. in arena battle, in clan battle, in normal level, in Tower of Fortune. Most unfortunately, I had scrimped 10000 pearls after many weeks of play and was purchasing a hat (Matilda's hat for the Bug hat set) yesterday evening, had pressed "Buy" when the game hung on me (again!). I had no choice but to forcefully close the game and upon reopening the app, found that the hat was NOT purchased but the 10000 pearls has been deducted! I wrote a ticket to Rovio immediately after but am not hopeful about any remedy from them. Previously, I had lost gems in Tower of Fortune for the same issue (the game sometimes hangs or knocks me out previously, but not as frequently as now), wrote in a ticket to Rovio and received nil reply. Has the most recent update been problematic for you? Has anyone ever received any response from Rovio for lost pearls or gems? *Big Sigh*
Exit mobile version