Rovio is on fire!! (see what I did there?)*
The game takes the ever-popular pastime of taking selfie photos and incorporates it into the game. After uploading your selfie and customizing your avatar, you battle your friends in various oddball areas.
According to the official site (www.selfieslamgame.com), the game features are listed as:
- PLAY loads of oddball challenges like King Of The Hill and Bomber!
- CONNECT to Facebook and battle your friends’ avatars!
- BEAT your opponents to unlock new arenas, accessories and limbs!
- UNLEASH your imagination as you create the kookiest avatar ever!
- MAXIMIZE your avatar to get a gold medal on every challenge!
Selfie Slam has already been released on iOS in Canada, Sweden and Finland. While no additional release information has been divulged, it is likely that it will be released globally and on other platforms in the near future.
The game is released via LVL 11, Rovio’s experimental publishing arm. To read more on LVL 11, check out the article on gamasutra.com.
• • •* Rovio is Finnish for “bonfire”