Squawk! Please, DO NOT enter scores using Power-Ups. This includes the Shockwave Power-Up in "Short Fuse". For more info on what qualifies as a Power-Up score see this post. Note, if you've used a Power-Up previously you can still compete by entering your highest non Power Up score. We can tell the difference. Facebook users should not enter any scores on this leaderboard. Also, scores from modified LUA (PC) or modified game versions of any AB games will not be allowed in this leaderboard.
- Jurassic Pork
- Total Scores Entered: 7,959 by 234 users
- Most Points Overall: 10,225,820 by jrsquonk
- Total Scores Entered: 3,014 by 234 users
- Most Points Overall: 2,376,890 by Angrychicken
- Piggy Farm
- Bird Island
- Flock Favorites
- Total Scores Entered: 11,907 by 563 users
- Most Points Overall: 4,221,350 by Dr O'Neski
- Short Fuse
- Red's Mighty Feathers
- Bad Piggies
- Birdday Party
- Mine And Dine
- Total Scores Entered: 91,679 by 2,469 users
- Most Points Overall: 6,372,597 by Desperate Dan
- Ham 'Em High
- Total Scores Entered: 105,195 by 2,518 users
- Most Points Overall: 5,332,564 by Desperate Dan
- The Big Setup
- Danger Above
- Mighty Hoax
- Poached Eggs
- Total Scores Entered: 236,929 by 5,056 users
- Most Points Overall: 4,829,446 by Desperate Dan
- Surf & Turf
I seem to have forgotten how to access additional episodes such as BIRDDAY 5. CAN SOMEONE HELP/
Hi Jim. Don’t quite know why you can’t. Are they not showing on your Angry Birds Original app?
I hope this may help Jim
Birdday 5 is now all part of Birdday Party
So if I go to Birthday Party how do I find the Birdday 5 games?
Cake 5 levels 30-1 to 31-15 are the Birdday 5 levels.
Thank you Steviep but when I look at Birdday I see 7 levels each with 15 games. Level 5 doesn’t look any different than the others. I must be missing something.
Sorry Jim. That’s my best shot. @admins can you help our veteran Jim?
@whoosher, if you are seeing 7 sets of 15 games, as you put it, then you have access to all 105 levels in Birdday Party. Birdday 5 is the odd one out as it has 30 levels which used to be separate. You seem to have entered scores on them all. So it sounds like you have the same access to those levels as me and @steviep147. Good luck.
Thank you both steviep and desperate Dan. I now see that level five in Birdday has two sets, each labeled 1 to 15. I guess at age 96 I’m losing it.
I’m interested in what starts to fail first @whoosher, the flinging finger co-ordination or the eyesight. I think I might need to know!
@sweetp, @admins, there must be a suitable badge for Jim’s dedication at such an age. Perhaps we need to assign him the title of “Father of the Nest”.
You don’t want to know what fails first.