What did I get for Red's Crown Upgrade?

I spent $9.99 to upgrade red so he has a crown, which I thought was going to give me 50% more feathers everywhere, plus maybe something more. It definitely had several lines explaining what was upgraded. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of the offer. So far it only seems to increase the arena gifts (when you get a "!" on a birds icon) from 20 to 35 feathers. I just got a prize box of 25 feathers, which I don't think is 1.5 x the regular amount. In any case, all of the feather amounts available in AB 2 (except from red presents) are incredibly stingy, especially since you no longer get any from the arena. @clovos @bankler What you're supposed to get (thanks to @circlerev): 1) One additional life: I now have 7, so I probably got it. 2) +66% daily gift gems (assume daily gift is what your friends send you): I am now getting 5 gems, and I think the previous amount was 3. 3) +50% quest gems: probably OK, forgot to check all. 4) +50% feathers from chests (I am very suspicious that this doesn't apply to the new treasure chests since I got 25 feathers once, which is not 50% more than a whole number).
Exit mobile version