"Under the Cloud of Night" Event

well, it seems like my least favourite event is back. It's another 9 days wait, which means that the rewards on the wheel are probably going to be the same as the previous event. Event has started! This event ends on 17th May 3 stamina Battles: Represented by Black Ninja. Enemies that can appear are Black and red ninjas, Ninja bowmen as well as lancers. Very easy. Special rules: None Strategy: Any combination of birds that can damage ninjas can be used, although a healer is recommended if you don't have the golden chili. With the golden chili, you can wipe out the entire wave in 1 turn, with chuck's speed of light. Personally, I use Samurai, Rainbird and Rogues. 5 stamina Battles: Represented by a master ninja. Consists of the above ninja types as well as 1 master ninja, and has a possibility of a mandarin as well. Special Rules: 4 birds allowed. This makes this battle as easy as the 3 stamina one. Just like above, Chuck's rage attack can annihilate the entire wave in 1 turn, even if there is a mandarin. My usual combo for this level would be Samurai, Rainbird, Druid and Rogues. 7 stamina battles: Represented by a Shogun. All of the previous ninja types mentioned can appear, mandarins have a much higher chance of appearing as well. And of course, 1 extremely annoying Shogun. Special rules: Wild boar. For those unfamiliar, wild boar gives a 2 turn 30% damage boost to a random pig every 2 turns. Recommended strategy: Bring 2 healers, namely rainbird and druid. The third bird should be either Paladin, Spies or Skulkers, otherwise, the battle will end up being extremely brutal. Self sacrificial teams such as those with rogues, mage or thunderbird also work, as long as you can sustain the damage. Extra collectibles: Lotus flowers appear randomly, and can give 10-20 event points, along with an experience potion or 50 snoutlings. Reward wheel (in clockwise from top) All, Chuck, Blues Stamina, Bomb, Matilda, Red, Stamina Something you guys might want to note, Shogun's way of the pig was nerfed in one of the previous updates. It used to allow pigs to deal critical damage that was basically 300% damage. However, it is now only 150%, making shoguns much more balanced.
Exit mobile version