There is (some) HOPE!

There is hope everyone, I was just able to defeat a Very hard level (It even came up asking me to upgrade first) with a Lvl 10 Bludgeon. I had a level 10 Optimus prime un-boosted as a partner. I hated to skywarp a Bludgeon level because I like playing him so I went for it. I think there was a perfect storm of factors that contributed to this win but it is Possible! 1) It's Bludgeon, 'nuff said. 2) He is by far my favorite bot, he was the first I got to lvl 10, and I am probably more skilled with him than any other bot. 3) His special weapon was a shield (if it had been airstrikes there would have been no chance). 4) There were a good amount of buildings to blow up and evenly spaced enough so i could be shielded the majority if the time. 5) I had a half a heart when I got to the astrotrain... Ended up with about 2500 in gold before squad bonus and doubler so about $7,000 total. This doesn't make up for the "easy" levels that keeps killing my lvl 10 Energon soundwave before the buddy is even available, or all the other "Very Hard" where you die without even having a chance to fight, but i digress. In your face Rovio lol :)
Exit mobile version