There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

Hi all, Roxio / Exient states they don't use bots and the leaderboard is populated by real live people on Angry Birds Transformers. It's going to be hard to prove, since to play a challenge, our device must be connected to the internet. I do have my suspicions about the bots (supposedly automated players who appear on the leaderboard and mess with your score), especially when I look at the behavior of the leaderboard. This is more apparent whenever you reach ranks 1, 2, 3 where there is a lot of constant catching up. Behaviors like: 1. Too quick response of competitors: Initially there's no movement of the nearby ranking players on the leaderboard for say the last 30 minutes to almost an hour. Then just when I finish a challenge, the nearby ranking players get active and gets many points too. I say it's too coincidental, because I've noticed this leaderboard behavior when I play every hour, and have less than 2 to 4 hours sleep daily when the competition is on. 2. Massive points at the first hour of the challenge: At the start of the challenge 00:00 GMT, everyone starts with zero points. I've seen players go up to 5,000 to 10+,000 points within the first play / first 5 minutes. And within 3 plays, they can go up to 30+,000. How is that even possible? even if they meet Unicron and Boss Pig consecutively 3 times? How unlucky... or lucky? Can someone who has actually done this please share. This happens usually when the previous challenge I have gotten 1st place, or a high score i.e. 20+,000 the previous day's challenge. OK, in Roxio / Exient's defense: 1. Feels like they are making sure you really get challenged on Angry Birds Transformers and not bored. 2. Maybe there really isn't any bot technology used, as claimed. However, The same results could be achieved by: a team of people actually playing the game, and having multiple devices and / or multiple logins. Their sole purpose is to make sure players get a real challenge. There are teams in various places of the world, in different time zones so they can work in shifts. How can we prove, or disprove this bot theory? OK back to playing ABT...
Exit mobile version