The Best, The Worst and The Missing

Hello everyone! This topic is as simple as the title says. It’s about what you think is the best thing, the worst thing and what’s missing in Angry Birds 2. Let's break things down into 4 parts: Birds, Piggies, Spells and the whole game in general. I’ll start: Birds: Best – It has to be the Bomb. It’s the more powerful and versatile of all the birds, in my opinion. He always does some destruction, even when we fail to do what we had in mind. Worst – Matilda. I have a hove-hate relationship with this bird. Sometimes she’s very useful and the only one that can do a certain job, but very often the egg doesn’t destroy anything or I can’t throw it in time and she becomes a bird wasted, which is very frustrating. She's as good as the other birds, but requires a lot of practice and a REALLY GOOD timing. Missing – As you might expect, Bubbles! It’s my favorite bird since he was introduced in the original Angry Birds. It’s very cute, funny and powerful. It’s also the smallest and biggest bird at the same time, which is very cool. Unfortunately he’s a rare bird with very few appearances throughout the franchise… and totally absent from AB2. Piggies: Best – The Golden Pig, of course. It’s the only pig that we wish to see in every level and that gives something very useful when popped. And it's very beautiful, by the way. Worst – The Balloon Pig! It's not the deadliest or strongest, but I think it's the most annoying pig of all. I failed many levels because of him, so now I get terrified when I see that blue “propeller beanie” on his head… which means that I have to shoot a bird at him as soon as possible or I’ll be damned. Honorable mention to the "Mary Poppins Pig"... Missing – I think I don’t miss any pig… but I miss the food and objects they had in the first games. It was very funny to imagine what they were doing in that place. Now the levels are very generic and don’t have that “personality”. Spells: Best – I think it’s the Hot Chili Spell. Every time that I used it, it was very useful and most of the times it was enough to clear the entire stage. That doesn’t happen with the other spells, they become useless if not used in the right situations. Worst – The Mighty Eagle. This bird was the most powerful in the other games… but now it’s a double-edged sword. All the pigs are popped… but the constructions are barely affected if not weakened before with other birds, which results in insufficient destruction points in that stage. Missing – Maybe a spell similar to the “Birdquake” of the original game. I think it would be more efficient than the Mighty Eagle. It wouldn’t pop all the pigs automatically, but would surely cause more destruction and give more points. Game: Best – Choosing birds. Finally we can choose which bird use first. It’s limited to 3 birds, buts it’s better than nothing and provides a lot of new strategies. The game would be much harder without it. Worst – The infamous Lives System. It just doesn’t make any sense at all, at least not for the players. It forces us to play more carefully and creating better strategies, but most of the time it only forces us to stop playing if we don’t want to spend gems or real money. Missing – More birds. It would be awesome to have the entire flock together, at least all the main birds (adding Bubbles, Hal and Stella). Some bosses and levels with 6 or 7 sections are really hard to clear without spending gems in extra birds. 10 birds could be too much and make the game too easy (it is already relatively easy), but we could have the option of choosing which birds to use (the “active birds”). I think that's all. Now it’s your turn. :D If the topic has any error or you have any suggestion, please let me know. ;) I also apologize for any spelling error… I'm Portuguese.
Exit mobile version