Strengths (and weaknesses) all wrong

While I've been playing the game (since its release), I've noticed that the Bird's (and some Pigs) strengths in 2 are all wrong- so here are some of the most significant ones that I've been noticing: -Bomb can't blast stone as far -Terence becomes EXTREMELY weak after popping 1 balloon -After-Dropping-Egg Matilda is VERY weak -Rocket Pig dies if he touches a sloped surface -Balloon Pig is rarely placed in an area where he cant even get out (such as a cave) -Red's power does WAY more damage than its supposed to -Launching a Bird at Umbrella Pig's umbrella causes them to bounce off, doing no damage -Chuck is too STRONG against wood -Blues are too weak against ice/glass -Silver sometimes doesn't cause an earthquake -Screwdriver Pig throws screwdrivers that are out of range (too high or behind him) -Flowers (don't know their actual name) don't eat Rockets -Birds get trapped INSIDE of the bamboo Portals -Mighty Eagle is literally just a "whoosh"- he doesn't do any damage long list, huh? let me know if you noticed anything strange that I haven't covered
Exit mobile version