[SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

So I found these in the game files. These are the upcoming Elite upgrades of all birds that I found and these designs are awesome to say the least. Note that only the 4th classes of each bird are missing. Now, either they are there and I didn't find them or these are still not made yet (which includes my fav Wizard). So if you want to avoid looking at these designs, don't view them. I also found some pictures regarding the Elite Guardian event but I didn't bother with them as players will see them after 12 days anyways. Enjoy! NOTE: If you don't want to get spoiled by these designs so early from their respective events, do not proceed. You have been warned. Elite Samurai Elite Samurai.png Elite Lightning Bird Elite Rainbird Elite Illusionist Elite Druid Elite Princess Elite Witch Elite Cannoneer Elite Berserker Elite Frost Savage Elite Rogues Elite Marksmen Elite Treasure Hunters These pictures are in my album. If anyone wants to view them properly, feel free to visit the album section in my profile.
Exit mobile version