Spark Run – What is your strategy?

My current strategy is to use the following bots: > Energon Grimlock (105% spark bonus) > Soundwave (105% spark bonus) > Gold Bite Grimlock (5% spark bonus) E-Grimlock has the recover factor, destroying energon structures. I use him until I reach an area with flying pigs. They usually kick my *ss, then Soundwave appears to focus only on structures. I try to alternate between robot and vehicle mode to avoid most of the shots from enemies. I use GB Grimlock due to his resistance, and just to try to reach the astrotrain. This is far from perfect, because I still have much trouble with the flying pigs. If more than one wave appears, I'm doomed. Also, if I get hit by a missile, it is most likely that I will not survive. I'm trying to get past level 20, but last run was unsuccessful. On level 19 I could enter the astrotrain only with the first bot. In the level 20 run, I could not reach it (I was almost there), but I got killed. I still got the sparks, but I still can't get the full reward. The score needed is above 100k, and I can get only about 80k with my actual multiplier bonus. I have sparks to invest in another bot, but I want to choose it carefully, because I want it to be useful not only on the spark run, but on the events too. So, what is your strategy for the spark run?
Exit mobile version