Should I enhance SP Mast?

After all this time you would think I would know the answer to this. 0* is 2160 so 3* will be 2376, however since in these Monster Events each of the different Pigs hit for a predictable (specific) amount, of what benefit would the additional 216 Defense be? I won't be using it outside of this Event as my best non-SP Mast is the Stella Special Mast & I've had 2 so they're merged for 2762 Defense. I see no reason to enhance to 3*, based on my "logic," but as a young "senior" here on ABN, I'm always open to suggestions because computer/gaming is not my "thing." Since Stella has next to the worst Attack & my Ship is Kurofune (increased Bomb) I seriously doubt I could do more damage to the Kaiju Family with Stella than the 0* SP. Now that the Event Prize is Top 1000 vs 500, I'm going all in for the Muscat Ship (on my iPad) where not only will the increased Stella appearance work well with my Special Stella Mast, but the Muscat Ship should give me about 300 more HP than my current 4* Kurofune.
Exit mobile version