The Angry Birds News & Discussion Board

AB Hi! This is the place where I'll post all the news and stuff going about Angry Birds and Rovio. When there's no news, I'll instead do a discussion post or post fandom and stuff. And I'll try my best to update this forum. (Now it's harder to cover the news because this franchise is now somewhat got degraded due to how Rovio is using it as a cash grab now.) UPDATE as on 16 March, 2021, 9:53pm IST: It has been such a fun journey to be here, reporting any bit of Angry Birds news I could find. I've dropped interest in it over time. From now on, I won't be posting any more news updates here. Thank you for all the support and dedication you all give to this series. You can still discuss stuff here, but I won't be replying to it. That is it for now, and now I fling off! -This is SG Consider following "Facts About Angry Birds" and "Angry Birds Network" on Twitter as they are doing the job for me now. I also have decided to create something related to AB for the future, so look around at my Twitter profile.
Exit mobile version