Recruiting New Members

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Recruiting New Members

• We have 34 members and are desperately looking for people who love to play the Clan Battles.  We sign up for every battle and have 10 people who play all the time.  We would love to increase that number.  If you are interested, please consider joining The Cardinals, #159477.  Hope to see you soon!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Gary
    @gary69

NCL55,

Wood your clan consider merging into my clan. I have 34 teammates and all 34 our daily active and participate in Clan battles, MEBC and all team events.

Our team FP is 17000 +at this point. Your 10 teammates would easily put us into the diamond level so we would all receive increased Rewards. I have a few others considering this option also. To assure I have room for you and your teammates please get back with me as soon as possible.

If interested or want more information, feel free to contact me. I will leave my information below.

Gary, [email protected]

Down To Flock! #183032

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Check out CLAN MERGERS ONLY forum. Our clan Redleaf Raiders has 36 daily active players and we are also looking to fill our membership with daily players. My info is in the thread above Clan Mergers Only Forum.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Recruiting New Members

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.