Problems with Mouth Pool

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problems with Mouth Pool

• First post.. I’m trying to beat Mouth Pool to unlock the red key so I can finally get to different areas. And in every video I’ve seen they’re able to select 3 birds for the battle, but for some reason I’m only able to select 2, and if I try to select a 3rd it says “too many birds selected”. I can get to the final boss with just chuck (wizard) and the blue trio (spies) classes, but after he charges up for 3 turns he can knock out either in one blow. Has there been an update some where along the line that only allows 2 birds instead of 3? Because if I was able to bring 3 this would be simple with Reds shielding ability. Thanks guys/gals.

Nate

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

Mouth Pool is behind Friendship Gate, yes? There you can use 2 birds + friend bird/Merchant Pig, but that was added some time later, after making videos.

Anonymous

The Red Key on Mouth Pool isn’t available anymore since 1.0.9 .

Nate
    @mxraptor

Ok thanks, if the red key isn’t available at mouth pool anymore, where is it? I’ve already tried the Maelstrom (whirl pool) beat the boss, won the chest in the chance wheel and the only thing to come out of the chest were supplies. Thanks for the help guys.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mxraptor The red key is now at the end of the first Chronicle Cave (which opens when you finish the game).

Anonymous

@angryjohnny More exactly at Shaking Hall cave after you beat the big shaman

Nate
    @mxraptor

Awesome guys thanks.. Going to focus the effort now on beating the game, I’m there already, just been side tracked with trying to get this key

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problems with Mouth Pool

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.