Problem with health on arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problem with health on arena

• My red normaly have 3500 hp i use banner with 20% extra hp and second with 10% extra for all bids. I dont have any bonus ofc. But problem is with healt on fight i have arraund 3900 hp? How is possible? Wher is rest of life? Plaers with same banner hawet over 4200 hp without second bonus.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Sorry I don’t understand your question.

It sounds like you have a 3500hp bird and a 10% increase, which would be 3,850. Is there an issue with that?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@kolc It sounds like you have the Blessed Idol for +20% health and a seperate flag for +10% health. A number of us have tried this, but you can only get one of these health bonuses from your banner. I think the flag takes priority, hence only getting the 10% bonus. You are best to keep the Blessed Idol and change your flag to one with vigor – which gives a 10% reduction in damage against your birds.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I reported that bug to Rovio many months ago shortly after Season One started. I got tired of things often not getting fixed so I don’t bother to report bugs to them anymore.

There is no flag that gives 20% health. The only item that does that is the Blessed Idol. The best flag to use with it is obviously the Blessed Blanket, but if you don’t have that the next best would be the Frozen Hide since it also reduces damage by 20%.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problem with health on arena

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.