New Event – Rock N Roller

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Rock N Roller

• A new event has started! The main prize is Blaster.

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Rock N Roller Event Banner

The bonus squad is Instruments of Destruction, consisting of Soundwave, Soundblaster and Blaster.

All these TFs are also in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • ABT
    @abt

My Blaster is already overpowered to lvl 25.. so I guess I’ll just play for 10 crates and roll the dice for some gems.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

My blaster is level 24, so running for 18k tokens this event. That will be my first bot at max level then 😎

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My Blaster is “only” level 21 And I need “only” 15k tokens. So this should be easy…

@abt
    @deindiaan How many shots does level 25/24 Blaster need to destroy a WMT. Mine needs 3–4 (on average).

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@grimlockdown

15k should be doable indeed. 18k is possible as well, just need to stick to my schedule of 3k tokens a day.

I think I need 3 shots to kill a wmt with level 24 blaster.

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown

Blaster @lvl25 takes 1-2 hits to take out a WMT. I also have all of his accessories upgraded to grade 3 (40% explosive force, 60% faster reload, 38% damage).

Between using Glassor and shooting rapidly, I can spend more than half the run in vehicle mode and still take out all of the WMTs with ease.

His health is also upgraded. I just finished a batch of 4 runs, and he still has full health.

Note: In Spark Run, it takes 3 direct hits. I think WMT in Spark Run has higher health.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt @deindiaan My Blaster has all accessories but only Sundor (the damage one) upgraded to grade 3. So, it seems that overpower has some effects (although Blaster’s overpower–% is quite big).

Yes, I think too that Spark Runs are tougher than normal or event runs.

ABT
    @abt

Stats for a lvl25 Blaster and upgraded accessories..

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My Blaster is level 23.  Need 18k to upgrade to 24,  which seems really unlikely.  Probably would have to sink a ton of sparks into another squad bot or spend a ton of gems and time with recharges, or both.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Rock N Roller

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.