Nerfed Again?!

I have played this game since it was released, and almost daily, so that I keep getting my prizes from the daily challenge. I have noticed three changes to the game recently that I do not like at all, and am hoping they are bugs, not intentional changes. Anyone else noticed these? 1. You do not get to keep coins collected during races anymore. Until recently, if I won a race, I got a set prize amount of coins (say 500) and I could pick up more during the race (say 200) and end up with 700 coins at the end of the race. Now, it does not matter how many I pick up during the race, I am only getting the set prize amount. So in the example above, no matter how many I get during the race, I end up with only 500. This also means that I always get ZERO for daily challenges (assuming the prize is not coins, such as gems), which was not true up until recently. 2. Until recently, if you failed a daily challenge, you could try it again. Now if you lose, you cannot try again. Which makes my third observation even more frustrating... 3. I have gotten very good at every track (I have played this game a lot). I rarely make mistakes. I can be running a perfect race, have made no mistakes, be 2/3 of the way through the race, and I will look up at the bar that shows the positions of the other racers (this is not in PvP, only in player versus computer) and one of the computer-controlled racers will already be finished with the race! There is no way, they would have had time to make it to the finish line, and no other racers are anywhere close to them. Some mechanic has been changed to allow this. I used to come in first place 19/20 times I raced. Now I am lucky to come in 1st place 50% of the time. And there is nothing I can do about it; I am already racing with no mistakes. It's just that one of the computer players has gone berzerk and somehow gotten to the end twice as fast as it is possible to do! Each of these changes has made the game less enjoyable, especially to someone like me who is somewhat burned out on it already. Especially #1 and #3. I play TRACK 1 in the STUNT course A HECK OF A LOT because it pays out the most money in the least amount of time. I have purchased the coin doubler. For the last couple of years, I typically win around 750 coins (500 for first place, 250 picked up on the track) which is doubled to 1500 coins per race. Now I have been getting 450 for second place (because of observation #3 above) and ZERO for coins picked up on the track (observation #1). That gets doubled to 900 coins per race. Needless to say, I make FAR LESS money than I have for the last couple of years. Frustrating to say the least.
Exit mobile version