MYD SWII should have come at the end

I'm not getting all excited about MYD in Star Wars II. Not yet. Throughout the SWII game, I've been carefully hoarding characters and since the coins were introduced, similarly hoarding coins. I now have over 5000 coins (iPhone version) and over 1000 swappable characters. So why aren't I playing MYD? Because there are still levels "coming soon". My plan was to be frugal with coins and swappable characters until the end of the game. Once I knew the game had ended, as AB Star Wars ended with a "The End" graphic, I would go back and repeat favorite levels with swapped characters. That way I could extend the enjoyment of the game for no extra cost in real money. I often repeat levels, just because I find them fun or cute or want to raise my personal best score. In normal AB play, I can do that indefinitely without cost in characters, nor in coins. MYD threw a wrench into that plan. I must use up swappable characters in MYD. I have to carefully consider which character to swap (which is in and of itself a fun challenge), but once I three-star a level and grab the coins, I am loathe to go back and repeat the level because there is a cost to repeating a level just for fun. I believe MYD should have been the final level at the end of the game, just to give the players a chance to use up swappable characters after the main game had been completed. So, that's what I'm doing. I've made a little progress in MYD, but have stopped playing and am just collecting characters from the melts and ads. I set my iPhone timer to 7:59 when I start a melt, then go on with my life until the timer beeps. I get another character, reset the timer, and continue on with my life. I watch ads and get more characters that way, but turn off the sound so as to not be too annoyed.
Exit mobile version