Lost all progress across 10 AB games

Hopefully someone out there can help me restore progress across multiple games. I had a complete phone failure recently and had to get a replacement iPhone 6S. I could only restore all my apps and data back to my last full backup from Sept. 29, 2015. (Thank you iCloud for not working as advertised) I have only only been able to restore progress on Angry Birds 2, and AB Star Wars 2. I have lost all progress in: AB Original, AB Free, AB Lite, Star Wars 1, AB Space, AB Space Free, Seasons, Seasons Free, Rio and Rio Free. Game Center still shows my Achievements, but not my by-level progress. I have tried the DiskAid/iMazing solution proposed by AngryBirdsNest, but I do not see any .lua files (with or without showing hidden files.) Nor do I have a folder called C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Rovio I don't understand why Restoring to my new phone didn't restore my score data when this is the same process I have used in the past when upgrading phones over the last several years. My hope is that something can be salvaged from somewhere in the 9/29/15 backup folder on my PC, here: Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\ I emailed Rovio and they said they could not help me. Any advice is appreciated.
Exit mobile version