Least favorite Finn Ice level?

I have to admit that on finn ice so far is my least favorite of all the Angry Birds, mainly due to its almost total requirement for luck. even ABSW, which had those annoying laser droids which required a lot of luck, wasn't as bad in my opinion. so a general discussion as far as least favorite level of OFI. I'm leaning heavily towards level eight because of the random luck required with getting the pigs encased in snow to pop. btw, dont get me wrong, I spent probably about 6 hours on the game today, when I should be sleeping. It's my least favorite game, but it's still better than getting poked in the eye with a pointed stick. And before anyone says I'm crazy for spending so much time on my least favorite game, they should ask the voices in their head if THEY want to skip playing ABOFI tomorrow. But first they should try to find some (inner)ear plugs. I expect the inner voices will object quite loudly to missing a day of bird-flinging pig popping, even if it mainly requires more luck than skill.
Exit mobile version