I've had it. A bit of a rant here.

I always start what I finish, but I'm looking forward to this Underwater tourney ending, and then I'm done. I'm tired of negative reinforcement by Rovio. It's incredibly dispiriting to get within 9 pts of Diamond league, without using power ups, only to keep getting throttled back because I didn't take the bait and start using/BUYING PU's. Sorry Rovio. I'm taking my 12k +++ coins and saying adios! I won't fall victim to that ploy. I'm a competitive person, I like to win, but I like and expect, a level playing field. I've suggested a 2 tier system before, one for PU players and one for those that play clean, but I don't suppose that will go anywhere. The only way I'd come back, is if Rovio had a tournament week of No Power Up's - everyone starting at zero. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Btw, I've played most of the Angry Bird platforms for years, and have enjoyed competing against myself, for higher scores. But my competitive nature rails against competing with "juicers". Hey, for all you juicers, does it make you feel empowered, at all, realizing you have to use/buy amped up birds to win? It shouldn't.
Exit mobile version