Is AB Tournament scores true? Absolutely, NO!

For the first time I’m in the Gold League of Angry Birdes Friends Tournements and it has been relatively easy to get there, using of course, some power ups (wich are expensive but legitimate sources of income of Rovio). I’m absolutely astonished with the scores that are registered in the levels of this week tournament. I’m pretty sure that the scores presented are totally impossible, even using all the possibilities given by the power ups, which gives me the certainty that they are obtained illegally and immorally. I dont see by Rovio, any explanation that fits my outburst and complaint, or see wherever proof (in particular through video, but at least with a print screen of results) that legitimizes this blatant dishonesty. I think this is a total lack of respect for those who have long been looking to compete with fair play. We live in a world where those who win are not those who strive to be competent, but by the “smarts”, the amoral and the cheaters. We deserve from Rovio an explanation, and an urgent correction of their procedures, to avoid this scam that discourages anyone who is serious.
Exit mobile version