Impossible Loot Crate?

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Impossible Loot Crate?

• So the story is, today is Sunday which means it is golden crate day and where is the golden crate? 6-12, my nemesis. The last time a loot crate popped up on this level i lost 2 silver crates. But this time i was determined to capture it. It has now been 6 hours and I have not captured it yet. Is this loot crate a joke? It has to be in the worst stop possible. I would go so far as to say it is glitched, and maybe it is for me. But I don’t think that is the case. If someone would be so kind to help me with my problem. Thank you and good day!

(The loot crate for me on 6-12 is in the hole in the wall far behind the finish)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Redirect to loot crates topic.

Dinoman4987
    @dinoman4987

If you put your pig in a crate with a grappling hook on the right side facing up to the right, have this on the top left of the build area, and put a punching glove on the bottom square of the build area beneath the crate with the pig, you can get the crate. Launch the pig up, swing to the fan, and swing to the crate, and get the crate with the hook. It takes plenty of tries to get right, though.

I_m_Oinky
    @i_m_oinky

Try this: it’s like coordinates

up>down is ABC

left>right is 1234

Place materials accordingly.

A3                        Pig

A3 and B3          Frames

C3                        Punching Glove Box facing down

A4                        Grappling Hook facing North (up)

May take 1-7 attempts at average.

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Impossible Loot Crate?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.