Impossibile to go on

Hi all, I'm new here. I have a problem with Moorlands 2. I can beat the first pig, but in the second wave those pigs do 1500 damage, and my birds have 700-800 Hp points. I use Red's samurai shield, I use Bomb's golden gun (that reduces 20% enemies' hitpoints), but it's not enough, maybe I can survive at first attack from the biggest one (if he attacks Bomb, he has the highest hp), but even using Matilda for healing, the following attack always beats one of my birds. I'm level 37, and I read some days ago that is useful to get more experience to increase my hp and hitpoints .... but the more I rise in experience, the more those pigs increase their hp and damage. So, it's impossible for me to pass that level, even using pies or healing potions: my birds die! I didn't reach the Eagle yet, I read it would be useful. I tried to do some calculations, but even if I buy new items, new helmets, it's impossible anyway! What to do now? I really enjoyed this game but if I cannot go on, how can I keep playing? Thank you for your attention.
Exit mobile version