How many gems does a new bot cost?

I have been wondering quite a time, what determines the prize for a new bundle including a new bot. These prizes vary (or have varied) from 500, 750, 1000, 2000 to 5000 gems. It is obvious, that how more gems you have to pay, how more extras are included like sparks and accessories. But although this subject has been raised a number of times before, I still don’t know, what determines the number of gems you have to pay. All I can think of are the following: 1- your number of gems (the most obvious, but exceptions are known of players with a few hundred gems getting an offer of 5000 gems) (I had around 3500 before my last offer) 2- your number of bots (unlikely, because I have the maximum number, but still have to pay (first 500 and later) 750 gems) 3- your number of sparks (around 15k) (?) 4- your number of coins (24M, see 2) 5- your level of upgrade (about 940, see 2) 6- your level of promoted bots (5 bots with 130%, the most 0% and some with low promotion) 7- your willingness to buy something (never bought anything). If this is the case, any payment you make will backfire on you. 8- a combination of two or more things mentioned above (?) 9- totally at random (?) 10- something I didn’t think of (?) Conclusion: I still don’t know what causes these differences in gems to pay, although point 7, 8, 9 and 10 seems to be the most likely (non-)explanations. Can anyone shed some light on this mysterious subject?
Exit mobile version