Forum Poll: Cheating Tolerance??

This goes out to the entire community... While I haven't tried any of these tricks... At least not yet, they say never say never right? Why is it seemingly OK to use emulaters and other likewise software to let the game play while the user has no interaction with the game (especially while asleep) but yet we come down so hard on hackers and the like??? I mean, the results are you go to sleep at one level and wake up with your birds at a much higher level. Snoutlings increase dramatically as well as resources. The hacker spends less time to get the same effect. Please don't use the fact that hackers can do more things. Personally, I don't know how long it takes them to do what they do, other than it's faster. This question is to offend anyone. To me it just seems like some have more tools than others. Have they both tempted me? Yes.. Have I no. So really why is one more tolerated than the other (like previously time jumping)?? Please also keep in mind, this is about making better birds.
Exit mobile version