Experienced Player Looking for a New Clan …

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Experienced Player Looking for a New Clan …

• So here’s the deal …

I’m an active player (currently at level 221) and I play every day.  That’s once a day.  Every.  Single.  Day.  I enjoy playing EVO but hey, it’s a game and not a way of life.  (At least for me it’s not.  Color me silly but I’ve got a life and I like to live it without being obsessive about this or any other game.  Go figure.)

I finish every event every week to level 85 at a minimum and I’m usually to that point within 48 hours of the event starting.  If I have the proper birds to go further for that event, then I go further.

I do every single daily task.  I make daily contributions to the clan.  But evidently that’s not good enough for my current clan anymore.

I’ve been in the same clan for the past few years but they’re about to kick me out.  Why?  Because they’ve decided that every one of their players needs to reach a weekly minimum of 17,000 in the arena.  I usually reach between 15k and 16k max.

So that would mean I would have to constantly be logging on and playing multiple times throughout the day, every day, and I simply don’t have the time to do that and quite frankly, I’m not interested in doing that because it’s a frelling GAME people and I’ve got other things to do.

I just want to keep it simple and enjoyable and I would really Really REALLY like to find a new clan to call home that allows their members to enjoy the game and not require their members to be totally obsessed with EVO just to be able to stay in the clan.

If there’s any clan out there that would like to have me, please respond back to me with your clan requirements and as much info as you can so I can choose my new EVO home wisely.  I really hate clan jumping and I want to make sure I know what I’m getting into before I make the jump.

My player name is “iggyboo” and I’m currently in Daredevils 4.  Thanks in advance … :-)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.