Do my points get deducted if I don’t play weekly tournament.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Do my points get deducted if I don’t play weekly tournament.

• Please friends tell me if I don’t play I weekly game of angry birds friends… Will I be still facing deductions in my points???

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@zara-raza your points won’t be deducted, but if you have 0 (or very low) points throughout the tournament week you will be demoted a league on the leaderboard- so just check regularly that you aren’t in a losing position

Katherine Colunga
    @katherine-colunga

I have read that there is a code that can be used to get extra coins to play Angry Bird friends towards the end of the month I start running out of money for coins I do very well playing the game I can usually get to be number 1 is there anyway there is a glitch or a code or I can receive free coins

Zara Raza
    @zara-raza

Thank you rowdy….I hope u understood what I asked… Every week we have to join the league by playing new levels… My question is that if I don’t enter the tournament, will I still loose rating???

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Do my points get deducted if I don’t play weekly tournament.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.