Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

First chance to play the Daily Challenge as up and running again today (6th April). Not completed after four attempts, in which I only reached the final Boss level once. The first stage seems easy enough, to draw you in, then the second more challenging. Of course, when you fail either there is the chance to continue if willing to pay with gems and with each failure you lose a life and have to start again. Compared to a lot of posters on the forum my birds are only level 4/5 and have only reached level 449 so far, so not as expert as some of you! Wonder what others think about the Daily Challenge and how easy it is to do? Update 7th April: Actually did it today at first attempt! Somewhat surprised to even reach the final stage and attack the Boss, I have to admit I succumbed to paying 60 gems at the end for the satisfaction of finishing him off. Rewarded with 100 white feathers for Matilda, another 250 white feathers in the red treasure chest ( it goes without saying she was not the bird that could use them to rank up) and a duck and a chilli spell. So probably worth the 60 gems? Overall quite good fun to play but not worth losing too many lives over. Further update 19th April: After comments that yesterday's was really difficult if not impossible, the challenge today seemed straightforward as I reached the final Boss stage comfortably. This was the first time of doing so after trying most days and giving up having lost a life. So, having got there and run out of birds I am sorry to say I spent the extra 60 gems to finish off the Boss again so thrilled was I to get the chance! Pathetic I know.... I notice in the normal game that you can spend numerous attempts getting through a level ( now plodded up to 478) and eventually get through, albeit with miraculous strikes all of a sudden and those lovely golden pigs in every room, then the next level you sail through easily first go. Wonder if this also applies to the Daily Challenge in terms of difficulty?
Exit mobile version