Bugs in Transformers v1.10.5.3 (Android)

These are the list of bugs I personally encountered during this update: 1. Let's get the most important one out of the way. The "Challenge in C minor" Contest. Whenever I open the game, it shows how much is left for it and then disappears after the game properly connects to internet noted by that blue loading circle. I am not connected to Google, is that necessary (though my guess would be No)? If it doesn't show up for the counter at least, then what's the point of it? 2. The video doubler only works for the first node after launching the game. In the previous update one could always get the video. 3. Previously, the Jenga Mode required one tap and then the play button would pop up. Now you need to double tap the thing to enter (this was confusing me for a while as I couldn't figure out a way to play it). However, playing the Jenga Mode crashes the game after the first driving segment. 4. Playing the Gold Domes crashes the game just after entering the node. What kind of an "update" is this? On the other hand, the "Updating progress" bug hasn't hit me. So what is going on?
Exit mobile version