Bonus Tokens from the Chinese New Year special event?

As mentioned separately by @datguygamer and by @pampeans apparently some players are receiving "bonus" tokens as a gift from Rovio as part of the Chinese New Year special event. By "bonus" I mean extra tokens that are not awarded through either the Competition (maximum 1,000 per day) or the Challenge (maximum 550 per day). SO for example, if you receive 100 bonus tokens, AND max out both the Challenge and the Competition, you'd get 1,650 tokens that day, not 1,550. I do recall that in the Holiday special event I'd receive bonuses (almost?) every day: sometimes gems, sometimes tokens, sometimes coins, and at least one upgrade accessory. But I haven't received any sort of bonus during the CNY special event, and I'm pretty sure I didn't receive any bonuses during the "Challenge in C Minor" either. So I'm just wondering: 1. Who else here has been receiving the periodic bonus (maximum of once per day) during the CNY special event? 2. Who else here has NOT been receiving the periodic bonus? And does anyone know whether there's something special we should be doing to get these bonuses?
Exit mobile version