Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.9

Hello all, First of all I'd like to apologise for the crash issue encountered by most players on Saturday 12th December, and to extend my thanks to so many of you for providing us with information to help us address it. This community is always very helpful when we need to learn more about the scale or specifics of an issue with the game, so thank you. A number of players have asked about the timing of the holiday event and gifts, as the update description text mentioned the 12th December. Putting the exact dates in the text was, it turns out, a bit ambitious. The estimated submission time on the iOS App Store increased a lot at the start of December, and we shifted the event back to ensure that both platforms would have the update with time to spare. There are a few known issues with the holiday event in 1.9.23.x (iOS) that everyone should bear in mind (these could perhaps do with being stickied in a separate post): - At the moment that each day's challenge event ends, please ensure you don't have the holiday event window open, as this may result in problems when awarding your prizes. The safest thing to do is to close the app before the end of each event and reopen it after the ending time. - Opening the app during a challenge event without playing it at least once can cause an issue preventing you from participating in the rest of the events. Please ensure you play at least once in a challenge event for every day that you open the app. Obviously I'd rather these issues didn't exist, and we have another iOS client update in submission to address them. This may not be approved by Apple before the end of the event (due to the previously mentioned long submission times), but if it is then updating the app should prevent any of these problems. Thank you again for playing, I hope you enjoy the holiday event and I look forward to reading your feedback!
Exit mobile version