Angry Birds for PC Still Available! (kinda)

Great news fellow flingers!!! For those who wish to play some traditional fling games plus Bad Piggies on their PC and didn't want to resort to Facebook (I didn't) then I've got some good news for you! Rovio made physical copy's of their PC games! meaning that you can buy these and play on any PC! (sorry Mac users) there are some drawbacks though, the versions are (most likely) out of date or version 1.0.(insert number here), and the servers are shut down meaning that you'll get no new updates or bug fixes. But as for activation, you can type in anything and it'll accept it. These games are easy to mod (I'd ask Rovio about that though). Here is a List of all the games available: Angry Birds Classic on Amazon Angry Birds Seasons on Amazon Angry Birds Rio on Amazon Angry Birds Space on Amazon, Angry Birds Space on Steam (the Steam version is up to date) Bad Piggies on Amazon Angry Birds Star Wars on Amazon Angry Birds Star Wars II on Amazon Happy Flinging! And if you can't decide, then there's this Angry Birds 3-Pack on Amazon.
Exit mobile version