All the new things that I've noticed

A list of all the changes I’ve noticed: Ads no longer double pigs, just coins, Arcee and Airachnid were added, just nowhere to be founds on the map (only in the missions), The symbols for upgrading look different, as is the whole upgrading process (now you need the metals to upgrade and the prices have changed), There is no more “view your photos” icon, you have to go through the “Facebook portal” (or whatever it’s called) to view them, Some text has been changed and made more specific (like the squad “?” icon says a different phrase then previously), There is a new “material silo” that you can upgrade for coins and money to help you store more collected metals, It displays how much health your characters have on the “choose who you want to upgrade” screen, as well as asking if you want to buy accessories or upgrade your character (though you can still get accessories on the specific character upgrade screen), Arcee and Airachnid have new text as well as a new squad that was hinted in the previous update, The rank stars look different, Your characters may not be used in a level while on mission or being upgrade, and your character may not go on a mission while upgrading, as well as the other way around, There are two new mission portals, one way more expensive than the other, Your characters can go on “missions” that vary and take a while, but allow you to choose rewards (hidden in presents) afterwards, You get 20 gems if you log into Facebook, You can shuffle missions in the “mission portal” for five gems, You can expand your mission portal’s amount of characters for an increasing amount of gems (and you can buy up to three slots in each portal), All characters you select for a mission get ranked on a star rating chart for their performance, as well as doing totally new celebratory moves, The achievements look different, as well as some of them being fixed, There is a list of new metals that have various uses, And the game gives you red “!”s when something is complete. This is all that I’ve noticed different in this update. Tell me if I made a mistake or missed something :) .
Exit mobile version