Advice from all plz

Ok sorry to bore anyone but I am laying out my entire epic standings and would like advice from as many people as possible to see varying opinions,thank you for your time. Experience level 70 all caves cleared Just started playing arena recently and am enjoying it In 1st place in stone league with around a 6000 point lead Only banner complete set is bird bond e-3 Only mythic emblem shroud e-1 Elite classes I have and mastery level Seadog 35 finisher e-5, pickpocket e-1 Skulkers 24 Paladin 35 primal power e-4 Lightning bird 31 Druid 34 Witch 30 Highest regular class is spies and samurai both 40 I am going to the dojo as much as possible and grinding snoutlings and mastery ***my main question is I have about 1000 lc I am in second place in the kraken tournament by about 6000 points Should I buy any classes hoping to take advantage of 2500 mastery points? I was planning on dumping 500+ lc's on 5x rainbow riot Any suggestions? I have other parts to sets but nothing else complete other than mentioned above Classes available for purchase: tbird,illusion stone guard bard treasure hunters
Exit mobile version