ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Since every Challenge Event in AB Transformers seems to have bugs and other issues, from now on this will be the ultimate topic for reporting them (credit goes to @aliaspbj & @pampeans for the idea). When you spot or experience any issues in a Challenge Event, be sure to report them here. Make sure you also mention @gradientturtle7, @arceemega, @madalice & @lewie4, nesters from Rovio that gather feedback on AB Transformers. FAQ: If I'm still playing a challenge node after the day's competition ended, will my collected items be added to my total in the leaderboard? Nope, those collected items will not be added because the final scores are determined the moment the timer for the day's competition expires. My token reward for a place in the leaderboard was lower than promised. Why is that? It's either because you started competing too late in order to secure a top position with little to no effort, or, if that's not the case, it could be an issue in the game itself. What do UTC and PST mean? UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time, which is the equivalent to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). It is the time at Greenwich, London, United Kingdom. PST stands for Pacific Standard Time. It equals to the UTC time subtracted by 8 hours. You can use this website to calculate the time in your area, taking into account Daylight Savings. UTC & PST can be selected in Time Zones. How often are leaderboards refreshed? According to @arceemega, leaderboards are refreshed when you: 1. play a Challenge Event; 2. suspend and resume the app; 3. reboot the app. Are all people in my leaderboard real? Yes, all your competitors are real life people and not computer-generated. How long does the token exchange section last after the event has ended? It lasts for a minimum of 24 hours. * Topic is subject to change.
Exit mobile version