ABG crashes on startup

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABG crashes on startup

• Ipad, ABG on startup for multi, wheels spin for lt a sec, then stop. no response for about ten more secs, then it terminates. There is a window left that starts in the background to download some fable age crapplication. If i close the fa window and restart abg, after the next abend, the fa download window is back.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • MoominBeans
    @moominbeans

I have the samre issue, wont load up, just crashes/spits me out, after iv sat looking at a black screen for five mins or so each time.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@moominbeam , my problem went away by itself a day or two later. I did a hard reset, that didnt help.

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Mine freezes up after it spins a while. Shows the wheel and stars frozen in time. Worse than that, most of the time it doesn’t even spin the wheel. It comes on with an hourglass. It can be locked like that for an hour or several days. Really annoying.

janmej
    @janmej

@jkhab69 @cheryl24k @moominbeans You’re so right. It’s a completely annoying bug which Rovio doesn’t recognise as a bug when I wrote them about it, they said that It was due to my own internet connection. But really it can’t be, since this whole forum seems to experience it. The app is so full of bugs now, and has been for a long while. I think it’s hard to find anyone who will actually spend real money on the game as it is now.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABG crashes on startup

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.