3-starrable levels in AB POP!

I've completed all levels of AB POP! and now I'm focused on 3-starring them all. However, I've found that some levels are practically impossible to 3-star, so I've decided to create this list so that we would know which levels can be 3-starred, and which ones cannot. Here is the list of levels that I was able to 3-star (without power-ups or extra moves/seconds). Reply below to let me know which levels you were able to 3-star, but are not in the list, and I will add them as soon as I can. @mvnla2 came up with an idea to change the list from 3-starrable to non-3-starrable levels. Here are levels I've not 3-starred yet. Be advised that I play the game on an Android device. Also, from now on I will NOT edit the list based on replies that involve the soft launch and the iOS version, because it turns out that in the iOS version of the game some levels have lower 3-star thresholds than in the Android version. Level 485 - Drop the Pigs (194905 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update. Level 1119 - Pop the Top (167635 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update. Level 1127 - Drop the Pigs (130820 points, 2 stars) The level was balanced in a subsequent update. I used one Rainbow Bubble and one Fireball to 3-star level 35 - Piggy in the Middle. 3-starred level 35 without power-ups in v1.2.22. I used one Fireball and one Rainbow Bubble to 3-star level 57 - Piggy in the Middle. 3-starred level 57 without power-ups in v1.2.22. I used one Fireball (not as a free boost) to 3-star level 194 - Drop the Pigs.
Exit mobile version