I have all 15 bananas but only getting credit for 14
  • As the subject reads, I have all 3 stars in all levels I have all 15 pineapples, and I have all 15 bananas, however the game is showing that I only got 15. Is this a known bug?
  • 14 Comments
  • It is, in fact a known bug. I haven't had the problem, so I haven't been able to troubleshoot it. I don't believe there is a known solution at the moment, but perhaps someone can follow up and correct me.
  • lol it was a pain in the butt but I redid 4-14 and I got it. thanks bird leader!
  • @jonnyb19 Sweet! Thanks for reporting back.
  • I went thru all levels with bananas, smashing everything spot on twice, and level 4-14 several times. Still only showing 14. Any help?
  • All my bananas and pineapples just wiped off my score. I had all pineapples and was struggling with a few bananas. Went back got the banana in 3-3 and then turned off the game. When I opened it up again, all had gone. The 3 stars on all levels are still there. Any ideas why the other stuff has disappeared?
  • Sorry to hear. I've heard of this happening to other people. I'm not sure if there is a fix or if it's known bug. I'd be curious what Rovio would say about this one.
  • I as well have tured the games off and gone back in to find everyting I had done wiped out , I have regained all 15 pineapples , and I have 13 bananas ,4-11 and 4-15 have eluded me and I am becomeing convinced they are no longer there, I know where they are but no matter how many times I have hit the right spot , I cant get either one of them ...
  • ok , blinking while playing rio may not be an option (haha) I did as a few others have done ! I went back thru and re-did the Bananas and much to my surprise , 3-3 and 3-14 , were the two bananas I was missing ! so somewhere ,maybe while blinking , I got 4-11 and 4-15 , neither of which I saw happen !!
  • At least it's fixed! haha. Good to know it's not a bug, but rather just sneaky.
  • This is the second time I have opened to find my work gone , the first time everything was wiped out, this time however , my stars and scores are still there , but I only have 1 pineapple and 2 babanas , I hope they fix this soon , There are times I found playing Angry Birds to be more frustrating then raising my children, I dont want to do that twice either !!!
  • I have all melons in Beach Party and only get credit for 14 of 15. Been through 5-6 times, no labeled boxes left. Anyone else?
  • A few people have reported this but so far we haven't found a solution.
  • It seems like 5-2 is the melon that most people miss.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!