The worst part of all Angry Birds games (NOT a joke)
  • Time outs...when there are still blocks collapsing and breaking, but the level ends before all points are scored.
    I was hoping they'd fix this with Star Wars, but Hoth levels are notorious for timing out. Some of the Jedi levels are bad, too.

The next worst thing...when pigs launch off the screen and you don't get the points for them. This happens in Angry Birds & Angry Birds Seasons all the time.

It's bad enough trying to 3-star a level, but then trying to 3-star without timing out or without pigs launching off the screen...come on!

Don't get me wrong, I love the games. There's not a level anywhere I haven't 3-starred. I just don't particularly enjoy fighting glitches when trying to improve upon my scores.
  • 7 Comments
  • Are you sure in what you saying? I noticed that counting points stop after last pig is killed but eventually are actually added to score.
  • If you have any birds left you can start shooting it and after pointcount you can put the bird back by placing it in the middle. At least in some AngryBird versions.
  • 1) This has been addressed many many times before. It's a double-edged sword. I would rather the level time out a little quick than be stuck in an infinite, never-ending loop.

2) Zoom out? This is extremely rare, and I'm only aware of maybe two levels where it occurs with any sort of frequency.
  • I would like to see a user controlled option to cut down on the quick count. ABO now has a fast forward button that appears after the last pig pops, maybe right next to it Rovio could add a +5 button that would extend the level for an addtional five seconds to hopefully catch any falling objects in the point total.
  • Dittos @Burbman. IMHO, this is looooong overdue.
  • The time out issue isn't too much of an issue for me, but what is annoying is when the score count blocks the view of the final screen before you have a chance to get a good look at it, or get a screen shot.
  • How is this forum different from "Don't you hate it when..."?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!