List of Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 8
  • 1064 Comments
  • @bluestar127 -- Please check what I wrote. Will continue updating and editing this comment.
  • ABO S&T 44 middle small tower lean to left
  • @bluestar_127 updated, please check what I wrote. Any more info on scores, probability appreciated.
  • @PJng -- Have you ever seen a collapse on S&T 44? Middle tower over TNT shifts noticeably to left ~1/10 times in a few sec; may make it easier to destroy TNT???
  • @mvnla2 - Bad piggies 19-13 leftmost structure stone block can slide off of supporting boulder, structure falls right, and can clear at least all but the tiny pig on the lower right hand side. I believe that a full collapse is possible with potential scores in the 110k+ range.
  • @mvnla2 - I can back @burbman up on this one. It happens maybe 1 out of 30 times. I nearly got the full collapse once, but the little piggy in the gap on the left didn't go. I also had it collapse and completely ruined any hopes of level completion due to the mess of everything falling in the middle and nothing breaking.
  • @Burbman, @rdnzlrips82 -- Do you have any more details? Like number of points with only one pig left, length of time waiting for collapse?
    Here's what I've seen so far:
    ABO BPS 19-13; partial; 8K to 50+?K; Horizontal stone on top of left boulder shifts to left, top of tower shifts either right (good) or left (not good unless it comes back); tower may fall to right, killing 1 to 7 pigs; so far I have not seen any destruction that improves final score; sometimes impossible to finish level. Motion very subtle at first; takes ~10+ sec for collapse; some collapse ~1/10 times; near total (1 pig left) ~1/100??
  • Mvnla2, s&t 44 not yet see any collapse.
  • Please let me know if you find any self-destroying or unstable levels on the new Halloween episode (or any old episode, for that matter). Thanks
  • @bullets0000 reported self-destruction of right tower on S&T-39. Anyone have any details?
  • I had Angry Birds Surf and Turf episode 36 have partial collapse. I reset the level, went and got a cup of coffee. When I came back, all of about 1 minute, the left side collapsed taking out the pigs. Score was about 30k. (choaked my first blue bird and didn't get a great score). Not sure how often this happens. I do notice that when I play it at the beginning it seems like it takes a bit for the structure to "settle". And from past experience, when it takes more than a few seconds for a level to settle, there could be spontaneous collapses. I haven't really paid much attention to the possiblity of collapse until it happened.

This was on my android phone and NOT in facebook.
  • Haunted Hogs
    1-2 Thin vertical wood block on right side of left tower falls for 100 to 200 pts. Happens fairly frequently.
  • Haunted Hogs 1-14. the first column falls to the left quite often for about 20K.
  • @sparty93 Was it the left side or the right side? The right seems more unstable to me, but I haven't seen either collapse.
  • @antwan83 Thanks! Your mention of self-destruction on 1-14 just helped me improve my score by 10K. I've anyone wonders why I keep this forum up-to-date, this is why.
  • Self-Destroying: Haunted Hogs 2-1: Middle fixed structure lists to right, boulder breaks free and falls to detonate TNT block. Improves my score 30K. 1/8 times.

Unstable: Haunted Hogs 2-10: Clock tower lists to right, does not fall. 1/20 times.
  • @mvnla2, it was the left side. It took out all 4 pigs in the structure. It has happened a second time, around 29k, for me now that I am watching for it. Only happens about 1 in 50 (if not more, I can get a bit impatient because I need to improve my score on that level) I'll play it some today if I get a chance and post a (grainy) picture if it happens again.
  • @mvnla2, since the new update to seasons came out today, i won't be playing ABO much for awhile. If I remember, I'll try to get you a screen cap.
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster the right tower also falls sometimes. Score is 43050. This is on 2-1. Also, 1-2 right tower falls to the right frequently, only wait one minute. Score is 20000 to 30000.
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster -- Does the list to the right on HH 2-10 help?
  • @allenbird -- How often does the right tower collapse on 2-1?
    How often does right tower fall on 1-2?
  • All, except for the questions above on 10/24, I think I am up to date. Please let me know if I missed something. Thanks all for your input.
  • @mvnla2 : Here's one I noticed on today's challenge level:

ABO 18-4 partial: Let the level run about 5-7 minutes and the wind blowing the balloons between the birds and the pigs will pop all six balloons. Run it about 18 minutes, and you'll get the three to the right of the pigs as well. Total about 1740 points (1.74k), and all without firing a single bird. :)
  • @mlvna2 It's happened twice. The first time it broke the floating glass brick and improved my score about 25K. Second time, though, it didn't break the glass piece and it just kind of hung there. One pig popped, improved 7K. No birds thrown.
  • While working on LOD today (Year of the Dragon), I noticed that there is only 1 self-destroying level noted in YoD. Anyone know of any more?
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster -- I think your answer on 10/25 was about HH 2-1. My question on 10/24, "Does list to right help?" was about 2-10.
  • @brave1966 -- ABO 18-4 Definitely did not happen for me, and it's been running for >10 min. Any idea how often it happens? Today is not April 1, you know. ; )
  • @mvnla2 : I noticed this on PC. Which device did you try it on? We are close to All Saints Day though. O:-)
  • H Hog 1-12, most right pig pop itself, happen 1/5, just now happen twice in a row for me. 5100
  • @PJng -- Couldn't get 1st page to update just now; will try again. Worked this time.
    @brave1966 -- Added ABO-4 yesterday. Tried on iPad several times yesterday (while doing other thing) -- Nada.
  • @mvnla2 : Fascinating... (right eyebrow raised)
  • See comment on ABS HH 1-13
  • @mvnla2 i was entering my scores on a seasons golden egg 35 a pig pops by itself and the score is 5150 it happens most of the time too it's on piglantis golden egg 35
  • Accidentally deleted, unable to recall content.
  • @harrystar6 -- Thanks -- I just opened it and all 3 pigs on the right disappeared for 21240! Actually, just opened walkthrough and noticed there are several comments about this, and it is on list. Just updated list. Not clear if this helps at all, since you only have one bird.
  • Accidentally deleted, unable to recall content.
  • duplicate, network problem.

admin or @amslimfordy pls delete, sorry for this.
  • Level 1-14 Haunted Hogs left Tower falls 15-20k!!'
  • Sorry is already added to the list
  • @werewolf69 -- I've tried HH- 2-10 for at least 20 times, waiting at least 30 sec each with nothing. I'm beginning to think there is a real difference in self-destruction between PC and iPad. I will add this.
  • Has anyone noticed any self-destruction in the new Red Planet levels? I haven't so far.
  • @mvnla2 - Maybe?? Level 26 the upper TNT blew up for what appeared to me to be no reason, I had already fired a bird, so it might have been residual movement from my shot, but I am honestly not sure.
  • @Burbman -- Thanks for the report. Did you mean 26, or is that a typo? You said "upper TNT," but there is only one. In 26, the little pig (second from top) rolls to right.
  • Yes, I just noticed that there is only one TNT. Same level.
  • 17-5 medium pig wearing hardhat and the right wooden planks on second structure tip to the right
  • @angryboy -- 17-5 is already on list for partial self destruction. I just saw 17-5 collapse for 26K! (I think it is pretty rare, and I don't think I've seen it before. Right side of right structure tilts to right and may collapse. Are you reporting anything different? I will update post. If you have any additional info on points or frequency, time till destruction, that would help.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!