The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3033
  • 159595 Comments
  • That's Boba's brother.
  • Wow Fez and crown 2 pages running. Beat that Princess Beaky.
  • @DesperateDan you can find all the Jetpacks for the Boba Fett missions here
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/tag/jetpacks/
  • Or you can pay $.99 cents which I did years ago, but the world is locked again!! That pisses me off!
    @BrianN Uhmmm who you callin' "Beaky" I'm sure ya wasn't talkin' to me Yo' ¿?¿ :/
  • Anyway VN just left, now awaiting tele-health appointment with doctor
    I'll Be Back!!
  • Jesus you've upset the Princess @kathy on your own head be it @BrianN
    Now you see me, now you don't. Lurk lurk
  • I was hoping Tom Hanks might be in there.
  • Yeah @BrianN my muscle Always Has my back ! Heehee
    @ixan57 Have a beer on my tab, or 2 or.. ya know ;)
  • I'm thinking I'll just suck it up and pay the $.99, hmmm What a codundrum, I hate Rovio Greed but I don't wanna unlock all those Jetpacks, and even if I do unlock, it'll never be in time for a puppy? What to do What to do..¿ :/?
  • To Heck with it,, I can't get the money thing to connect anyway, I don't need another puppy, I'll try the hard way.
    Back to the Lurkers section...*Poof*
  • Anyway @brianN, of course I checked the eggsteroids section for the missing level. I was looking for level 15 which did not appear to be there. Of course it is there, just hiding pretending to be information about a space platform. Bit too late huh? But I am still confused about the self destroying level 8-8. Very odd. I'm gonna ask Tom Hanks about it later when he arrives in the lurker section. Like it was said, there are all sorts of people there.
  • Codundrum! That's when you can't decide whether to have fish 'n' chips or not.
  • Well I had a go (finally) at the elusive Eggsteroids level and got 630 points. WTG! Let's just draw a veil over the whole sad and sorry affair.
  • Something fishy about that last joke. Hey didn't there used to be a punk band called The Lurkers? Lead singer wasn't Tom Hanks.
    I reckon @catsnbirds has the world record for lurking along with her accomplice @tompuss.
  • Are there many *poofs* in the Lurkers section?
  • Where are we going with this?
  • @brianN no poofing here, not after @kathy managed to poof 2 horses, 1 cat and a rodent to wyoming and not been seen since. Think the cat turned up in Paris @TomPuss.
    No teleporting for me thanks
  • On that subject my friend has a delorean in his garage. I asked him if he ever used it and he said from time to time
  • Dominic Cummings used to be a lurker, now he's everywhere. Bet Boris Johnson wishes he could just say *poof* and make him disappear.
    Is it me or does it seem like he's morphing into Gollum?

• Hey @ixan57 I wish I could go back in time just to erase that joke from my memory it was nearly as bad as one of @desperatedan 's.
  • @kathy can you poof @BrianN somewhere nice for a few days
  • Now the @ixan57 joke was a good one. Unlike having a Piggy Farm level in today's Challenge.
  • Not a worry @Ixan57
    @BrianN Prepare yourself.., my skills are a little rusty, so don't blame me if you wind up in Wyoming, and if you do keep your Eye out for a little Rat riding Horseback :)
    Ready... Set...*Poof*
  • Ooh, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
  • OB just in case.. Polish up @Mumsie42 Rocking Chair, stock up all her favorites, and break out the decorations tomorrow is a Special BirdDay.. :D
    Happy BirdDay @Mumsie42 .. the beams that we hang the banners from here rotted out and used as firewood, luckily they weren't Load-bearing lol!

https://angrybir.de/3wIVZnv
  • Ok @ixan57 I relent, that was a really funny joke, a timeless classic. Now 'get me outta here!!!' It's like living in an episode of Fargo. There's an old boy in a rocking chair with a can of Tennants in his hand muttering about 'danged critters riding a mustang'. Oh wait that's you ixan.
    Hang on... what are the chances? It's Jodie Whittaker, and she's offered me a lift in the TARDIS.! (time and relative dimension in space-sounded really cool in 1963)
    I'm gonna be out of here in... er... no time. So you can stuff you're rubbish joke(it was actually quite funny)
    I said "Please can you take me to the distant past?" She said "Funny you should ask that, I'm headed there right now. Mid 70's Glasgow. Apparently there's a miscreant destroying hedges with a pint of McEwans balanced on his head. It could destroy the delicately woven fabric of time. He shouldn't be too hard to find dressed head to foot in tartan and singing 'Bye Bye Baby'. Can't be too many of those around. "

https://youtu.be/TOUuWZ8-hBg
  • @BrianN you forgot the mention the 20 or so girls chasings me
  • Oopsy,,. Sorry @BrianN Sounds like you ended up in Minnesota! Since you apologised I'll poof you back.. Haven't finished my morning tea, so...
    Hold on...*poof*
  • Thankyou @kathy just in time for wine o'clock. Now quit poofing.

Dare I ask why they were chasing you @ixan57? Did you know Glasgow was founded by a Welshman? So I was told... by a Welshman...
  • Cue the Benny Hill music, @ixan57
  • I see that @gumby's just invited a newbie over to the BP in the general discussions forum. God only knows what they'll make of this madhouse.
  • Twiggy has hiccups.
  • @DesperateDan same poor girl. Get her a paper bag to breathe into.
  • @BrianN the hedge hopping was know as the grand national. It was a mixture of brut and old spice that would drive the women, they would drink anything.
  • Argghhhh I can't sign into Seasons!! Using my FB account??? It won't accept my password!!
    So I tried creating a new account , and it said new accounts blah blah blah!!
    I'm done!!
  • There was a theory about blowing into a paper bag for hiccup relief. Can't find it on Google, must have been a figment of my imagination.
  • @kathy sign into rovio account
  • It should then say already signed in, then all should be all ok
  • Ok @ixan57 l try it, I was able to open it and was already signed in with FB on my spare tablet .. hope is close.. hold on I'll try..
  • I couldn't see a place to sign into my Rovio account on the seasons open page, but somehow I managed to fix it through FB! Scary really,, I got an email saying 'change your FB pw , so I did and was able to sign in!
    Now I don't feel like Flinging anymore lol!! But I'll give it a fling or 2 we hope I feel
  • Normally at the stage when it says sign into Facebook it takes you to rovio sign in and say already signed in. @gumdy had same problem last month i think.
    Good that you are sorted
  • Nothing worse than a FB Seasons scare. Had issues a couple of years sgo. I think it was a ruse to get me to allow them access to my mobile phone contacts. I don't use any of the social networks fot anything other than AB game progress. Think it annoys them.
  • I presume Seasons is on challenge for today, I should check in.
    Ps Dan, don't use a plastic bag. It will cure hiccups but cause other issues.
  • My 7 years bad luck on Seasons is over. Puppy number 10. Think we are all square @brianN. Break open that malt.
  • Most certainly beatable BTW.
  • Given that I was substitute gobby/nosey git while @kathy was *poofing* absent, have to ask@desperatedan, what was @gumby discussing on the forum.?
  • Well done on the puppy BTW.
  • Nothing, somebody introduced themselves and was in search of deep and meaningful discourse. @gumby knew just the place.
  • Congrats on the puppy @DesperateDan does#10 get you an underdog badge¿Im to lazy to navigate over to the B&R page, my tablet is too slow! And yeah No on the plastic bag for Twiggy hiccups, can you place a cup of water on the floor and have her pick it up with a fingers (paws) and guzzle it? IMPORTANT PART. Is to place the empty cup back on the floor while using still the same 2 fingers (paws) guess she wouldn't have a choice as she's only got the 2 front paws to use, if she could do it with her back paws, then you should sign her up for Amazing Animals :
    Yeah@BrianN I've had that scare too many times, and have lost All progress too many times, Can't be arsed starting all over again, again...
Post in the New Forum!