The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3011
  • 159583 Comments
  • Oops carry on
  • And I've given @Gumby the shout-out , he's ignoring the BP!
    He's home from the hospital, at his mom's with his dog :D
  • Good job with the fags kathy. Stamp them out.
  • Do you want a fez or a tarboosh?
  • Damn @BrianN you took my Crown!! That's 2 pages in a row I haven't had it!
    A Petscan is like an x-ray of your whole body cells, not bones is the difference I think¿ @captrec could help us but he doesn't frequent the BP
    So I go in, lay on a bed that is for sure but long, then the bed raises up, and a kinda half tube comes out of a meeting and proceeds to slowly pass over you, whole thing took about 15 minutes?
    Any more questions Mr. Nosey Parker??
  • What's a Tarboosh? Is it prettier than the Fez¿
  • I missed the whole last pass off and discussion of Tarboosh vs Fez?
  • You'll have to ask @ixan57 about the tarboosh. Always have q's. Does Loretta buzz off after 3or4 pironies?
  • Not being to Nosey @BrianN , no Lorreta drinks Jim beam fireballs nips!!
    I have a couple Bud Lights but I maintain, I've been at it a long time, it's a finnesed talent heehee
    I can't keep up though, my tablet is old and slow..
  • Hey @gumby, we know you've been active on the nest, come say hello.
  • Lorreta is a different story, that I don't feel like talking about in public :)
    I'm going to smoke another cigarette maybe, I gotta peek out of my bedroom and see what's happening out there, I'm pretty sure Dave is passed out in his chair, and Lorreta is in her room
    At least that's what I hope...
  • My fingers are old and slow.
  • Oooh, the plot thickens.
  • Don't smoke another cigarette. Have a mozzarella stick. Smoke it if you must.
  • Changing subject. We've been waiting a couple of weeks for the neighbours to move in. Now they've here and they're noisy buggers. Still banging on wall at 12.15pm.Hope that's not a sign of things to come.
  • Well I'm off to sleep if those idiots have stopped banging. Nite all.
  • Ohh @BrianN I hope for your sake those neighbours are not continuously noisy!
    I just made a big mistake, woke up Dave to get a smoke, was the last one in his pack, but he said take it, so I did!! Then Lorreta woke up as well! That alone will make me stop smoking lol! Should've had a mozzarella stick, but that's an issue to, story for another day ..
    G'nite Sweet Dreams , see ya tomorrow..
  • @kathy, Twiggy says woof. She's very shaggy because of lockdown and we can't go to the groomers.
  • Wish I could post a photo.
  • Talking of neighbours, ours are in the process of moving in so we too are waiting. Looks like they have 3 young kids. Fortunately the soundproofing is good. If there is noise, Twiggy will give as good she gets. Gosh she is so hairy I got confused as to which end is which when she was snuggled down in her little bed.
  • Maybe just snip off 10% of the fag, then 20% and so on. But what do I know? I only ever smoked about 3 in my life and it was horrible. I suppose I was lucky.
  • Hey @briann, loving the cricket. But intrigued by the Superbowl too. I have a close colleague who knows absolutely nothing about sport. And I mean absolutely nothing. However, she always watches the Superbowl each year and takes the following day off work. Never any other games, just that one. She lays a few bets, but she is not a gambler. I can't really explain this behaviour. I need to ask her where her money is this year. I naturally tend to want experience to prevail over youth, of course.
  • Tabooshes and fezzes, I looked it up, they have different historical origins but are geometrically similar, tarboosh being a bit taller. The BP one is a fez though. It comes with it's own fez case, fez protection spray and horse hair brush for cleaning. Please maintain it responsibly and leave it as you find it. Thankyou.
  • @kathy it's actually 4 pages in a row re the crown
  • Hey Dan, the Thomas Shelby haircut is very popular. Hardly a Premier league player not sporting some version of it. Try that on Twiggy, shaved off from neck up to 2" above ears. That should take care of the head, not sure about rest of body.
    As for women and their sporting peccadillos, I've given up trying to fathom that out. I will say the half-time entertainment at Superbowl(or. Superb owl as @karen68 might call it) is often spectacular.
  • Hmm, The Weekend, not my cup of tea.
  • Yes, I gave him an extra e. I presume @karen68 will be a big fan.
  • Ermm @DesperateDan You have the Fez lol, so Do follow your own advice :D and I hope your new neighbors are quiet
    I guess your right @Ixan57 4x I lost the Crown! I blame @BrianN I suspect he's counting comments! (cheating)

Speaking of The Superbowl, I guess I'm half watching it, bought a couple squares at work, so just watching the scores at the end of each quarter!
    I never heard @Karen call it the Superb owl ¿?
  • @kathy, that fez is on your head right now! Check it out. That's it for now, HT at Superb Owl. Looking good for Buccaneers. My colleague has £10 on them.
  • Ah so it is @DesperateDan I must've gone back to far!
    Enjoy the game :D
    Going to watch Netflix..
    Nighty Night Birdy Friends :)
  • Hi @kathy,owly is one of my many nicknames for Karen as she has great birdy wisdom. (far too much effort to count the comments).

Like your colleague @desperatedan I shall be taking tomorrow off after watching SB. Couple inches of snow already more to come tnite n Tom. Think it's safe to say I Shan't be up a ladder. Definitely a covid h-t show. Last year it was The Killers atop a Las Vegas hotel roof doing Mister Brightside. This year...
  • So this is what 3:00am looks like @desperatedan? Brady makes it 7.Bet you wish it was with The Pats @kathy.
  • @BrianN the owl comment flew right over my head too. :)

Didn't watch the Superbowl, not really a football fan.
    Passed on the half-time show too, not a huge Weeknd fan. Even if he is Canadian.
  • See what you did there @karen68. The Weekend made me think of bands with days of the week in them. Got The Happy Mondays, The Saturdays, Taking back Sunday and a punk band called Tuesday. Stuck on Wed-Fri.
  • Jeezh I can't keep up :( sad too many Babblers and there's only 2 of them, I swear One stops another one starts!
    I actually thought I could give the Challenge a try, because I'm trying to fill in my stars, and I just made it to Jugglers escape, or whatever the f it's called, but I haven't had a break since 4:08 p. m it's now 6:34 pm.. and I'm Not at work!! I'm home, had to tell Lorreta to sshhy for a minute so I could watch the f'n weather!! Then Dave came in Babbling, so all I know is it's F'n February and it's gonna be cold, and might snow!!!
    Grouchy??? Who Me¿¿? :/
  • @BrianN are we thinking of bands with name of the week , just? Or songs too?
    Wednesday Child? Or something idk?? Everyone knows it's Wednesday??
  • @BrianN You need a picture! Go to en.gravatar.com to add a photo, you need to sign in to wordpress and add a picture from wherever. Idk some time it shows on site , and not in forum, idk why?
  • Oopsy got logged out on my phone, just wanted to say good night birdies ♡
  • Escaped to my room to watch Netflix lol
    Babbler #2 to much to listen to!
  • Manic Monday
    Ruby Tuesday
    Wednesday Week
    Thursday's Child
    Friday I'm in Love
    Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
    Pleasant Valley Sunday

This is a really good cover of the Cure hit, and it mentions most days of the week. Really weird video.
    https://youtu.be/jJwTSTlpsak
  • Songs are too easy. Bands only u r disqualified @desperatedan. Here's on for @tompuss and @catsnbirds. Bands or artists with cats in their name. I'll get the ball rolling with an obvious one. Cat Stevens. You can be as silly as you like, for instance Tom Tom Club is quite acceptable.
  • Well, this is pretty obvious, but The Alley Cats. Punk rock band from the 1970’s.
  • Cat's the musical
  • Pussycat Dolls
  • Def Leopard.
  • Avatars are for wimps @kathy.Use of the word avatar reminds me of a comment from Bikkit(does he ever appear round the nest these days, love his funny comments)
    Anyway, remember the big hat he used to wear in his profile picture?Someone made the comment "Love your avatar"
    His reply was "That's no avatar, that's my head!"
    Funny guy.
  • Lion(el) Ritchie... (is that the sound of a barrel being scraped?)
  • Stray Cats!

https://youtu.be/vEtbfzMLVWU

C'mon people, no one thought of that?
  • I miss @bikkit also, yeah Wicked funny guy :D not sure if he's active anymore
    I'm off to supper shortly, just wanted to pipe in before @BrianN yells at me again..;)
Post in the New Forum!