The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2990
  • 159661 Comments
  • Just when I thought everyone had bunked off to another pub! Those model planes are pretty cool@tompuss.
  • Do u look good in a fez?
  • @BrianN, OK Mr Window-cleaner, this is for you:

Ladies, don’t miss it!

https://youtu.be/BeougwoxuMg
  • £20! I'm in the wrong job. Oh no, some idiot's letting massive fireworks off after 11pm. Twiggy has been scared all evening, she's just settled down and now this. Great!
  • Must do something about my anger management. A good lesson for us all.
  • @TomPuss That window cleaning video had me laughing out loud. Needed it - thank you.
  • OK @TomPuss the cat's out of the bag. That's exactly how I clean windows.
  • They were my pre-covid days @desperatedan.Been a while since I did any indoor work. My eukele is getting a bit rusty.
  • @desperatedan I have no idea if there will be an advent in the Nest this year, but just in case you may want to go thru all winter type episodes and unlock as many levels as you can. That way if there is an advent you will have a chance to play along.
  • @DesperateDan Love George Formby! And to think the BBC used to ban him!

@catsnbirds Yes we all need a good laugh just now!
    I’ve posted this before but never mind:

https://youtu.be/aSXZtYFdvsI

No fez for me, not my style. Got a nice hat for hols in Switzerland but no chance of that for some time. .
  • @gumby @desperatedan we are planning an Advent Challenge for this year.

If you or anyone else wants to request any specific winter levels please feel free to do so.
  • So @karen68 when u say 'we' does that mean u've gone over to the dark side and joined 'them'?
    I have a request:Why has the takeaway we ordered at 6:00 not arrived yet?
  • @karen68 thanks for the update and I would like to suggest Winter Wonderham Bonus level 1.

@desperatedan I forgot to mention Seasons wintery levels.
  • Lol @BrianN.
    @gumby there is a problem with the Seasons bonus levels. I don’t know if it happens on Android but on iOS they crash the game when the level ends. It saves your score but it is impossible to get a screenshot of the tally screen. They’ve been blacklisted from the challenge for that reason.
  • @karen68 OK I will choose another level for the advent
  • I suggest Winter Wonderham levels 9 and 17
  • Thanks @gumby, sounds like a good call. I have been saving up coins for a rainy (snowy?) day so should be prepared. It has meant watching a number of excruciating adverts numerous times.
  • @desperatedan the advent lasts for the whole month of December. Regular puppies are not given out. There is usually a special Hollydog badge, but you can only have 1. I already have one but it is still fun to play.
  • Go @brianN, go. @meanguy's gonna get you.
    Nifty flinging though.
  • @karen68 Ragnahog 1-25, please!
  • Thanks@desperatedan,not bad yourself. Fully expected to find an email this morning time dated 2:53 am. Guess old meanie was worn out by his exploits in previous level when he joined the gods Rat and Sglouk at 100k.
  • Hey @karen68.I'm feeling sadistic.Could I request Seasons Greetings 1-17 as the Advent Grinch level?
  • @BrianN not likely to have Seasons Greedings level 17 as an Advent level. It was one of the Santa Hat Glitch levels.There were multiple Santa Hat Glitch levels and the scores obtained with the glitch are impossible to get without it.
  • @BrianN Seasons Greedings levels 7,15,17,18,20,21,24 and Golden Egg #2 had the glitch so usually aren't eligible for challenges
  • @BrianN sadistic indeed. Personally I think all of Seasons Greedings is sadistic, but like @gumby said we can't use some of them because of the pesky SHG. I'm sure you can find other equally awful levels to use. :)
  • Since they celebrate crimbo in Tahiti during their summertime could I request Tropical Paradise 1-3?
  • Hey guys, if we keep this sparkling conversation up at this rate, we might get through an entire page without @kathy. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I (call me sad) I flicked back over the last three years and almost 130 pages and it never even remotely happened. So I suspect it's as rare as...er...a very rare thing. I agree with @brianN, she's probably running around somewhere with an axe. Or developed a severe Netflix addiction. If you are somewhere in the BP kathy, having a quiet nap under a table maybe, do come and join us soon but just hang on until the rest of us get to page 2991 just so we can say "I was there" when the impossible happened.
  • Being a little cynical I could say some of you guys are going to be practicing your Advent levels in advance. But l trust you all, this is not that sort of community.
  • Did you know Dr Pepper has a PhD? It's in quantum FIZZics.
    Just wanted to add to the sparkling conversation.
    PS def think we should send out a search party for @kathy.
  • @desperatedan @kathy has a severe netflix addiction because of me.
  • @catsnbirds Just take a look at this fabulous calendar - firefighters and cats!

https://youtu.be/kinfJyfiNfA

I already got a Nanny calendar, hope I can find a space for this one!

@Desperate_Dan Thanks for the fez!
  • Hey @Tompuss & @catsnbirds.Cut it out, this is supposed to be a family friendly site! And @gumby,thanks for keeping @kathy quiet for a while. We'll have a whip round for you.
  • @Gumby Waaassssuuuuupppp???
    @DesperateDan Gumby got me addicted to The Blacklist ,a show on Netflix, and since my Smart tv has gone dumb, I've resorted to watching it on my tablet , which i normally use for Nest Stuff! Sorry .. thanks for noticing my absence and the added note That not a page has gone by without me since page 1 :D can't let page 2990 to by without me!
    I'll be back.. Gotta call Comcast (the liberal bastards) and have them send another tech out!
    Until then..
  • Are there any birds or any pigs in the Blacklist?
  • Hey @kathy,is that a new political party They're starting over there?Here in Britain we had the Liberal Democrats.They didn't catch on either.
  • Lol No @DesperateDan No pigs or birds involved in the Blacklist, it's about the FBI's most wanted Criminals, is really good, and addicting!
    @BrianN Is What a new political party¿? The Liberal Bastards have been a political party since always i think lol!
  • Well @kathy, over here we call the police "the pigs" and if you go to jail you "do bird". So clearly the Blacklist is very similar to Angry Birds. Must be some sort of subliminal attraction.
  • Must say I haven't seen The Blacklist,but I do like James Spader.He's got that Christopher Walken 'I could be a really nice guy or I could kill you' kind of thing going on.
  • OH no now we will be seeing less of Brian. Well if he finds The Blacklist.
  • Series 7 Episode 7. Pigs. Just saying.
  • Don't have time for Blacklist just now. Am knee deep in Ham Dunk(it's not every day u get to say that). See if u can guess my fav level by means of this simple formula.

Wooden Dino +stove+nervous tic =carnage.
  • Haven't played Ham Dunk in a while so no idea.
  • For anyone thinking of window cleaning, couple of tips
    1 Don't
    2 don't go up a ladder on a windy day.
    It was manic today. One minute as calm as you like, the next it was like standing next to OB after he's just been activated. Sheesh. Scary moments? Let's just say that change of underwear came in handy. You never know when ur gonna need it. Isn't that right ladies.
  • @BrianN would that be 3-5, my Raptors?
  • Yes @karen68 award yourself a spotters badge. Didn't know they were your raptors tho.
  • Sup everybody, the other day I was thinking about how many AB related things have either faded into obscurity or aren't very well-known at all.

I noticed how iceberg charts for certain franchises have been popular this past year and decided to make one for Angry Birds.

Here's the image (large image, don't open if you have a data cap of some kind): https://i.imgur.com/iv3REJz.png

I'll be back later to provide another image explaining everything on the chart. Happy flinging!
  • Hey Everyone!
    @BirdSlinger Nice to see you again :D hope all is well? Your Iceberg chart is pretty cool, nice job!
    @BrianN yeah The Blacklist is really good, you should try it, is totally separate episodes , you can watch one of you missed the other, BUT there's an underlying plot that keeps you hanging (probably not a good thing to say to a window cleaner) and thanks for the tips, I'll stick with your first tip, Dont lol!
    Btw I've never seen James Spader in anything else, takes some getting used to, especially that chewing the inside of his cheek thing¿?
Post in the New Forum!