The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2593
  • 159667 Comments
  • @mvnla2 The beach is in Israel.
  • @Rat Glad I could help you for Solar System, and glad to see that you fling again. Next step: perform a one-birder in 10-10.
  • @Sglouk I think 10-10 is the last step, not the next. Maybe after everything else is perfect.
  • @rat Until the next update with gazillions of new levels, who knows?
  • @JLZ I texted you a trick yesterday, did you try that??
  • Oops, I just checked and the phone doesn't show the url of the bitmoji... sorry @JLZ, I will try to find another way to make it easier to use. But now I have to scoot! [[[hugs]]]
  • Can you put Lily next to you in your bitmoji @JLZ666?
  • I did it!! @estar :)
    And I'm not computer savvy at all, as everyone knows but like @jlz -666 I put it in my album:)
  • Oh my @jlz-666 I hope that's not the equipment you use to do your job lol, if so if I'm ever in Scotland I'll be staying clear of your shop lol!!!
  • Ahhh finally got to watch the flash mob beach video @tompuss that beach looks great!!
    Wonder how they organize those things ¿
    Snowing here now, started idk when, wasn't when i woke up but i decided to stay home anyway and went back to sleep ,

@gumby you must be busy driving in this crap?
  • Sorry @gumby, I saw your comment and @Kathy's but I'm extremely busy right now. I'll try and award those badges in a minute that I have to pop in.
  • @Hunnybunny can you or someone explain Birday party order for me? My first level says 1 with no stars, but the last page on the actual game screen I have all stars and the first level there says 1:( me confused
  • @kathy YA driving in that crap all day. Ya wanna know whats really fun??? Driving in that crap all day and then coming home to shovel it for 2 hours. LOL
    @estar woot glad we could brighten your morning
    @sweetp thx
  • @kathy Whooo hooo I got a Truffle shuffle
  • Congrats @gumby:) to bad you didn't say so, we coulda snowblowed for ya!
    Wanna buy a snow blower? We have an extra one brand new?
  • @kathy nowhere to keep a snowblower, someone would steal it around here
    Im off to Brookline, I'll be back later
  • @kathy I gotta sleep, Im SOOOO tired nighty night
  • Nighty night @gumby Sweet Dreams. .
  • Night Ma
  • Nighty night Pa ♡
  • @Kathy @gumby @e-star y'all hve been very verbose and I've been very busy. that darn J-O-B + soccer, snow, etc. @Rat - good to see you're flinging again, looking forward to finding some new stRATs. So Boston got some snow? We got about 1/2" on the grass only and still delayed school 2 hours. But I've still got some piles out back where I pushed the last snow off the deck, despite the 60 degree days we've had. Making good progress on ABO, trying to get to top 100 - page 1. Went from #950 to #106 in a month, but that's mostly because I didn't have anything from mid-short-fuse entered. I had to start from scratch, but just filling in those scores moved me up to about 250. Heads up @mvnla2 - you are sitting in the #100 slot so in about 300K worth of points I am going to bump you to page 2. Better find another 100K or so to put you into the mid-90s. Saving grace, I have to go do some housecleaning and I am refinishing a shower this weekend so may not have a whole lot of fling time. Can you fling while you vacuum? You Bet! But flinging and painting / caulking just don't mix.

TTFN
  • @knichy -- I'm no longer keeping track of my standing in AB games. Too many PUs.
  • Hi Everyone:) Hope all are having a good start of the weekend!
    @knichy that's some improvement, It's amazing how quickly you climb the boards just entering your scores, when i first started AB I was always embarrassed at my score but @amslimfordy advised me to enter them and it helped me to try and improve:)
    Ya we got about 6" I'd say, heavy, wet snow, more of a nuisance than a hindrance.
    I'm still amazed that D.C. is literally at a standstill when they get anything more than a dusting lol, goes to show ya how capable government is at handling things lol!!
    I'm still flinging in Summer picnic, flung a few in ABO yesterday on my spare tablet while my Asus was charging, made a few improvements in Birday Party nothing to speak of though
    OB I'll have a Strawberry Daquri please and yes a shot of Sunshines super flinging secret potion:)
    Level 1-16 is killing me, just made the #100 spot: ( after 2 days i think of flinging at it!
    Even @habanero had a tough time with that one way back when! And (he?) Is a top notch flinger!
  • @mvnla2 After looking at the ABO boards I don't really think PU's are a big issue, the @admins I think have done a great job keeping the board clean. Of course there are, and always will be bogus scores, but I just ignore them or report them when i see them. Just do the best I know i can do, and then try to do better. I mean even if the top 3 scores are unusually high, you will always see recognizable known reputable flingers in the top 10, so trying to get scores in the top 100 and keeping them there is challenging still with our without PU scores.
    Plus I think the majority of Nesters are with the ' No PU' movement , and only a select few enter PU scores, not enough to really upset the board.
    I know i agreed with you not long ago, but as i said after looking more closely i don't think it's a big issue. Rio on the other hand is questionable!
  • @Kathy & others -- Just finished partial update of Self-Destroying Levels. Only have 3 more months to go. : ( Serves me right, but I blame it all on Rovio for releasing so many new episodes.
  • Thanks for the notification @mvnla2 I actually have that bookmarked and open always while I'm flinging so I did see that you updated it and meant to thank you. It's really a very useful forum and tool for nesters and I appreciate that you spent so much time researching and putting a well organized and well documented forum on the subject! :D
  • @mvnla2 I notice the table of contents is now clickable , perhaps I'm doing it wrong but when i click on AngryBirdsSeasons for instance, and i say ' open in new tab' it just opens the same page again ¿ let me try again I'm probably doing something wrong.
  • No it's o.k though because now it's all together on one doc, as apposed to several pages, is much easier to navigate thanks @mvnla2
  • Does anyone agree that thanks to those who were sensitive to Matilda's carcass 'not a carcass' that Rovio changed it so she is no longer a shriveled up carcass after dropping egg ,thus less affective on impact?
  • @Kathy -- I says table of contents may no longer be clickable. I haven't tried this time. May need to tidy up the explanation.
  • Yes agree @mvnla2 it looks clickable because of the blue links, but regardless it's much more organized and doesn't take long to scroll down and find what your looking for all in order. It's much easier to use now than it was. So probably just change the part saying it's clickable i guess , although that may just be me. I would have someone else check it before you change anything. I'll take a screen shot of what I'm seeing.
  • Crap i only got half the screen: (
    No if you click on it, you can see the whole thing
  • @knichy The rumors of my return to flinging have been greatly exaggerated. Still only the occasional fling to keep standings in the top ten. But that's a lot better than six months ago...or even last week.

Look what you and @JLZ666 have started @EStar. Now everybody is getting a bitmoji. That leaves us numptys naked. Do they have an eyepatch bitmoji for my right eye? I want to be a pirate king. How about a fat thumb?

Don't give up @Mvnla2. You're one of only a few that try to get all games above average. You're a machine. I couldn't do it if I were 100% fling capable.

Pace yourself @SweetP. We all appreciate how much you do for us. You don't have to have it all right now do you @Gumby?

Speaking of pacing yourself, I see you moving up the rankings in Space @Sglouk. Awesome flinging. Steady as she goes. You're going to force me out of retirement yet. he he

@Ma Your bitmoji looks a little thin. Maybe another milkshake or two would help that.

Well...I think that's everybody. If I missed anyone it was probably intentional. ha ha
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUUPPPP
    @rat hello and sweetp is doing just awesome, but I panic if one of my puppies is not home. He coulda got hit by a car while crossing the street.
    @hunnybunny hey stranger, don't let random annoying person get under your skin :) you have friends here :)
  • Lol @Pa ya My bitmoji is the thinnest one available, figured it would give me incentive to drink a couple milkshakes, hey at least I'm learning to chew with the new topchoppers(that don't really chop) it's work i didn't need i tell ya. Getting the bottom nonchoppers in May that ougtha be interesting a whole mouth full of nonchoppers ...hmmm maybe I should be called @gumby lol!!
  • Ooohhh I'm sorry @hunnybunny I didn't are your post ..pm coming
    I like your bitmoji and ya good advice from gumby.. Don't let it get to ya, fling like a madwoman and ignore the idjits!
    @gumby you too i missed you there, Waasssupppp!!
  • @kathy not much, very busy day :) tired as a puppy now. Speaking of which 179k is my top and can't seem to figure out the mystical 1 birder. looks like jtwade may have thou :)
  • Ahhh @gumby Rio is tough, especially when ya gotta depend on those stupid Rockets!!
    @jtwade is an awesome Flinger follow his \her¿ lead!
  • anyways Im sooo tired I could fall asleep at any moment, even while typing.
  • Outta here , going flinging
    OB I'll have another Strawberry Daquiri please and yes Sunshines Super Secretn flinging ingredient, i know i know i mess up what it was originally , but do you realize I'd have to go back over 2,500 pages to find it?
Post in the New Forum!