The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2535
  • 159649 Comments
  • It's American Football season again and I feel like I'm watching a snap count here in the bar.
    Bunny 13...Bunny 13...hut...hut.HUT
  • Maybe I should turn the pub into a sports bar @Pa lol
    You and sglouk on the Tennis channel and me and bunny on the football channel hee hee
    @hunnybunny #12 :)
  • night Ma
  • #11 @ hunnybunny I'm getting there slowly but surely :)
  • @Rat
    Ok, see you on the other side of the 3.1M barrier.
  • @hunnybunny #10 Dagnabit don't tell me @angrychicken is on our trail!
  • Now playing Piglantis 1-4 on PC and 2-2 on old iPad, to see if the old glitches / explosions still exist, and typing on new iPad. How sad...
  • @hunnybunny how'd you approach 2-13 ? I'm not having luck with a 2 birder, and I've been flinging at it, well all last night and at least 8 hours today:( still can't get it into the top 100.I'm at 116 i think any tips?
    2-2 just isn't happening for me, although @karen68 has the same version and i think she said the raft still explodes. Version 5.2.5 crap..hold on Yes 5.2.5 so in reality it should still work, although I'm on Android and ive read comments in the beginning it didn't work on Android but that may have been because Android hadn't got the update and ios did?
    So If you still have 5.2.5 on your ipad it should still work for you. Hmmm
  • @kathy #6
    I'll look at 2-13 now
  • Woot! Nice flinging Mrs. Bunny ;)
    Thanks i appreciate it.
  • @kathy played it a bit, but didn't improve previous score, made two or three years ago. Can't help there, sorry.
    2-2 is really annoying. The best raft action I've had is 140 points after a minuscule wobble on old iPad. Absolutely nothing on new iPad or PC, where I'm sure it never worked in the first place. I tried very old iPod, but I just can't see well enough to fling on a small screen. I'll give it another go, as the Seasons version on there is very old, and the glitch must be there.
    Good night, happy flinging xx
  • Last thought
    @pellystar I see you, creeping up .....
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny sweet dreams
    Ohh noo @Pellystar is creeping up on us toooo!!
    Whhhhhiiiinnnneeeee :( Im doomed. ..
  • Aww, OB, another quiet day. If the weather is anything as good elsewhere as it here, I know why. Large glass of cooling water, please. I can still feel the sun burning my skin.
    Off to bed
    Happy flinging, fellow flingers xx
  • Checked the leaderboards before bed. #7 @pellystar more than crept up....
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams,
    Darn that @Pellystar. .Whippersnapper lol...;)
    Don't fell bad I've been kicked down as well,I'm probably ready to move on, call me a quitter but I'm getting bored and frustrated flinging the same levels, same shots (obviously wrong ) over and over and over again..Einstein was right!! I'm certainly, slowly going insane
    https://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY
  • https://youtu.be/nKpFXfFzm-8
    Here i am, but wish i was feeling lonely on the Piglantis leader board lol..
    Think I'm moving down another road..
  • @hunnybunny I'm settling out for #10 i know I'll get knocked down a bit, but to many other levels await..I'll go back someday..maybe..perhaps.
    Now to think where to go ? Any ideas?
  • OH Snap!! I missed the Puppy parade :( * sigh* I'm very happy with my one little pup, snowdrop :)
  • But then again lol, just learned the challenge is seasons Abracabacon, guess what episode i Just started :)
  • Nighty night all. .Happy Labor Day. Enjoy the long weekend. .
  • https://media0.giphy.com/media/Nj45T3trqcsJa/giphy.gif

C'mon AngrybirdsGoddess Snowdrop needs a playmate :(
  • So close Ma. Get that puppy.
  • That's not a bad score @Sglouk. Now, I would have been impressed if you'd beaten the 1st place score. ha ha
  • Not tonight Pa:( Snowdrop will have to settle for my company :/
  • Nice going on the Space Needle @sglouk , I never liked that level.
  • Whaaaaaaaa Ma!
    @Sglouk is methodically beating all my proudest moments in Space. He took "The Space Needle" today. A few weeks ago it was Danger Zone level 30. He's probably working on "The Single Pebble Theory", "Anchors Aweigh", and Cold Cuts 2-5 as we speak. When will it end? He only needs eight hundred and thirty-three thousand, nine hundred and forty-five more points, give or take seven million six hundred thousand for AA, to remove me from my throne as the "King of Space". At the rate he's going, he'll have that many points in less than four or five years. ha ha ha

Oops! I almost forgot Mirrors Space. He's only three million, two hundred and thirteen thousand, two hundred and ten points behind me there. So if you add it all up, 833,945 for Space, plus 3,213,210 for Mirrors Space, and 7,600,000 for Anchors Aweigh, he's only 11,647,155 points from usurping my throne. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck already.
  • Sorry Ma. I wasn't trying to hurt ya. Get up off the floor, dust off, and improve that #10 ranking.
  • Pa,? Which #10 rankkng? Are you trying to drag me back to Space? I Just took my Gravity boots off :/
  • @Pa as far as i can see I'm still #6 overall in Space ,pretty darn good imo...I'm losing trophies left and right in all episodes though that's sure to change.
    Nighty night Pa ♡
  • No, I'm not trying to pull you back into Space. You're still 2nd in Mirrors. I was talking about one of the levels in Seasons Ma. But I think I misunderstood what your ranking was on that level anyway. I'm feeling a little better. I might try flinging a few later if I continue improving. But not a lot. I still hear you in my head saying "Don't overdo it!!!".
  • Seasons is not being kind to me Pa, I'm on my way out,..
    Sooo K I won't say i t, as long as I know you hear my voice in your mind lol
    Nighy night,can't keep my eyes open :/
  • Nitey Nite Ma
  • @Rat
    Actually, I did better than fidslady on FMTTM 3-10. My absolute best is 181810. But it was using Powerups.

• Unclean! Unclean! @Sglouk's fingers have touched power-ups. We allow trash talk in the bar but PU use is taking it too far.
  • @Rat
    I remember you did as well. There is a proof of this in your album. (Brass Hogs 9-2, right?)
  • Oh oh :/ them's feudin ' words :/
    Well it is Tuesday, sorry it's late my days are 0ff as I'm on vacation lol
    *sets out baskets of earplugs on the bar and the booths,extra in the corner*
    Welcome to Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee Tuesday.:D
    I'll start by Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee ing about Seasons Acb 1-9 !!
  • *Waves wildly*
    @knichy over here..
  • @sglouk Sorry you can't tell me Not to do something, cuz i immediately will heehee.
    My mom didn't like me much as a teen..haha
    But anyway That isn't proof, and i actually remember when that happened, @rat9 Thought it was a glitch , but Did not realize it was aPu that if i Rembering correctly he hit by accident And Would Never post the score from that shot. His score is clean and he left a strat as well.
    As far as your beating @fislady in Ffmttm You Didnt Really beat her as you used and have admitted using a PU. My question is Did you Post that score on the leaderboard? That's not allowed as you know, so i hope not¿

Well i see you didnt post it, *whew* but jeesh fislady got a pretty high score is it proven that She didn't use a Pu? I wouldn't think so, as she seems to be a reputable flinger.
  • Earplugs everyone.
    Throwing in an extra Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee for a puppy; )
  • Good catch @Sglouk. If you read the caption on that picture you'll see that I thought it was a glitch and not a PU. That lightning bolt is the result of intentionally close proximity button placement by Rovio and a fat thumb. I scrubbed my thumb with Bon-Ami for hours to get the stench of that power-up off it. ha ha ha I've never selected a power-up by choice in my life. And all my high scores on my one and only device are non-PU scores. How do you differentiate between PU and non-PU scores on your device since only the highest score is displayed? BTW, I'm not questioning the validity of your scores or your integrity. I'm just curious. I don't have the brain cells available to remember which scores were PU's and which were not if I used them. So I just make sure my highest score is a non-PU score if I have a button placement accident. 99.99% of the time I can just reset to eliminate that pesky invader but once or twice early on I didn't know how to get rid of it. But I beat those scores and got out the Bon-Ami and sand paper again.

@Ma That score by @fislady was the only zero-birder I ever heard about on that level. And yes, it was verified. Lucky lady.
  • Oh o.k @Pa i couldn't imagine a reputable flinger like @fislady using a pu
    Anyhoo i Do remember when that happened to you, i think the conversation is in one of our pm's
    I'll look tommorow if i get a chance. .
    Meanwhile laundry is calling bbiab
  • I'm feeling a bit better tonight Ma. Is it OK if I fling a few to answer @Sglouk's challenge? I promise not to overdo it. It shouldn't take too long.
  • Go Get Em' @Pa :D glad your feeling a bit better, and yes please don't overdo !;)
  • Thanks Ma. Look out Cold Cuts! Here comes the Rat.
Post in the New Forum!